Best Buy Exclusive

Reed

Chieftain
Well, according to the Best Buy website, their exclusive is a download pack with extra artifacts and wonders. Sounds interesting so I guess I will wait until tomorrow. :crazyeye:

edit: And I guess I should have poked around as this is old news. Sorry.

You dont need to wait until tomorow to get itt I dont think.

I saw that promotion but.... I do not think you can use those extra wonders/artifacts in MP games. Well, I'll do a research.

The wonders and artifacts are SP only. 2K games has a promotion for it, there was a link in one of the other forums on here about the promotion....

You dont need to wait until tomorow to get itt I dont think.

Best Buy doesn't have it's release date until tomorrow, and I called them and they verified that they don't have it yet. Neither does anybody else, but Circuit City said they expect it to be in on their truck later this morning. Since there doesn't seem to be any DLC for the DS, I'm going to go down one block and buy it from Circuit City instead and get the poster.

Yeah... Georgia always seems to be on the end of the supply train as I generally have to wait an extra day for civ releases. It always happened with the expansions to Civ3 and 4 as well.

I'd play the demo more, but I am spoiled by the A.I. on warlord.

Top Bottom