Changes for v1.10

Sounds good.

Dale - Can you include the "work time" of a petty criminal/indentured servant/free colonist in the box that pops up when you hover over them?

I.E.

"8 turns to a free colonist"
or
"12 turns to an Elder Statesman"

I love this idea as well. ^_^

It would also be nice to see the same report for students. I occassionally have mis-enrolled one (wrong skill to study) and would have liked to pull him out and re-educate him before he graduates, but if you have multiple students it is hard to know who is studying what for sure.

Not a major issue, to be sure, but it would help if it's doable without too much coding.

Cool. Can we just add veterancy I for all MoWs, regardless levels?

Okay so changes since the beta test:
- REF strength changes only occur on land units
- MoW is strength 15 at all levels (as it was)
- Pilgrim land REF units strength 50% of normal
- Conquistador land REF units strength 100% of normal
- Revolutionary land REF units strength 150% of normal

Bug report of v1.10

*Ships starting in west should face east not west.
*China does not always start on west side.
*Sometimes you can't add more players in a custom game.

Bug report of v1.10

*Ships starting in west should face east not west.
*China does not always start on west side.
*Sometimes you can't add more players in a custom game.

Thanks for the post. :)

1. That's facing, thanks for that. I forgot. :blush:
2. If there's not enough space on the west, they could start on the east. When it occured, was there a tiny amount of western Homeland sea zone?
3. Custom game or custom scenario?

3. I think he means the following...

If you go at custom game, and close all slots (from bottom to top) slots will disappear leaving always one closed slot active.

If you open the last closed active slot, the one below it appears again as a closed active slot.

The bug is sometimes opening the last active closed slot does not force the one below it to open. Hence, you will never be able to open again the slots you've closed, unless you go "back".

That's a vanilla issue, it is hard to reproduce -although it will happen if you try 2-3 times. You can get around it by going "back" and restart a fresh menu.

2: That was probably the case. This will be a very good starting possition for china.

3: Not scenario. Caribbean and fairyweather small size.
At least 3 times the scroll list was not expanded to new slots.

One more thing, in my building mod pirates could build town hall with crosses. Hopefully you fixed the crosses in it (repaced the building with one without any slots). Have not checked.

Edit:
Wagon Train should need Hose Pasture (Or Stable).

I'm playing my first 1.10 game now (the RC version you posted a number of days ago). Not close to the revolutionary war yet but I will say that the AI seems much improved. I'm only playing on Patriot level (after reading about the Revolutionary changes I wasn't going to attempt it), but the other Europeans are giving me a serious run for my money.

Progress is still happening for 1.10, albeit slowely due to work. :)

Current changelog for 1.10:

Code:
1.10 Changelog:
* Zuul's More Buildings mod added
	- Base Camp & Carpenter's Shelter default buildings
	- Warehouse, Expansion, Custom house sale percentage = 10%, 25%, 50%
	- Warehouse buildings excess sale amounts from (CITY_YIELD_DECAY_PERCENT * excess) to (overflow sale percent * excess)
* Unit Changes:
	- New unit: War Galleon - unique unit for Kings
	- Servant now 20-40 turns indenture
	- Criminals now 40-80 turns sentence
	- Indenture and sentence now scaled to GameSpeed
	- Western Civs now start facing east
* REF Changes:
	- REF uses War Galleon instead of Galleon for transporting units
	- REF land unit's strength is influenced by handicap level
	- REF no longer disappears
	- REF lands units MUCH better
* Economics Changes:
	- Silver YieldPriceChangePercent brought in line with all other yields (10 -> 1)
	- YieldPriceChangePercent halved (2 -> 1)
* Other Changes:
	- AI more immigration scaled to handicap
	- All players on huge map
	- Western nations no longer start on top of each other
	- King no longer able to win economic, production or pirate victory
	- Pirate fortresses no longer bomb their own ships
	- New XML tag in Civ4EuropeInfos.xml iWestTripLength to store trip times for western nations
	- Exposed CvCivilizationInfo::isFromWest() to python
	- Exposed CvEuropeInfo::getWestTripLength() to python
	- Target values for trade, production & pirates no longer reset for saves
	- "All Men are Free" now gives two free colonists

* Remaining Bugs:
	- Trade route list doesn't work right after sorting (Jeckel???)
	- Ermak leaderhead slightly too high in box (Ekmek???)
	- Europe change to Homecity

Could you give an example of a excess sale? I don't understand the last change.

Could you give an example of a excess sale? I don't understand the last change.

Warehouse holds 300, warehouse has 400 cigars, excess sale of the 100 over.

Cool stuff mate! Could you please explain, what are the values for "overflow sale percent"?

Is it 10%, 25%, 50%? Same with the price?

Dale are you also adding an option, where you can stop these sales? because i dont really want them to happen, as i dont want them to effect prices nor taxes. So prefer to ship them to Europa or natives myself...

and with option, i mean in the game, so i can click it off, until the revolution is in full swing, where taxes at least nolonger matter... :)

If you want to ship them to Europe or the natives yourself, then do so. If they weren't sold, then the goods would just be destroyed.

If for some weird reason you can't ship the goods fast enough, then build lots of wagon trains and use those as portable warehouses.

There ARE reasons for not wanting all of your excess to go poof in the wind. Especially with some of the raw materials, as well as guns and tools. It would be nice to have an option somewhere to maintain the current sell-off rate on a per-town basis, at least. Granted, for the processed goods (rum, cloth, cigars, coats) the vast majority of the time you would rather they were all sold but there are occasional reasons for not doing so.

True, in original col. you were able to determine yourself what goods and when the CH would sell.

Let alone I would never use anything that sells less than 100% of the price.

Dale what what are the values for "overflow sale percent"?

Is it 10%, 25%, 50%? Same as the price?

Top Bottom