Profession upgrade unit

Yes, this works in the current build, v1.10, and is supposed to take less time than in earlier builds. I believe the colonist has to have worked without interruption at the same job for the requisite time, though, so if you're constantly juggling where those lads are working, they'll never auto-upgrade.

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

Well, let's see, how to respond...
You are in the "Age of Discovery II" forum, so I suggest looking at the base message on the list and DLing the latest v1.10 build of AoD2. I've no idea for the "patchmod" that Aymerick mentions, but the functionality he seems to be asking for is already present in AoD2 v 1.10.

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

Sorry I misunderstood your earlier post. I thought you were saying that this mod would work on top of 1.10. I have noticed that free colonists do sometimes learn the profession they are working at but it seems to take a long long time. Sometimes they never do. I would love it if you could click on the colonist and it would say something like "expert fisherman in 13 more turns".

PatchMod is the internal comment notation for this mod. Since the code base was started from PatchMod I continued that notation to make searching for my changes easier. :)

Top Bottom