Shadow Wolf "WindStalkers" Hunt Bin Laden

Stile

Emperor
Prepare to be scalped, Osama! Here is the article in The Australian.

WASHINGTON: An elite group of Native American trackers is joining the hunt for terrorists crossing Afghanistan's borders.
The unit, the Shadow Wolves, was recruited from several tribes, including the Navajo, Sioux, Lakota and Apache. It is being sent to Tajikistan and Uzbekistan to pass on ancestral sign-reading skills to local border units.

Elite group of trackers! This fight is over. I'm coining the "Windstalker" name. How do I copyright it so Hollywood owes me some serious coin when the movie comes out? Perhaps the best part is the trackers are willing to forsake the $25 million bounty for a satchel of shiny colored beads and assorted trinkets.

Moderator Action: That last comment was unnecessary, not a funny stereotype.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I can't wait until Turner sees this.

wish them all the best !! but i still think it takes an insider to get to Osama. Its like finding a needle in the haystack without getting to know the locals.

Special forces may be the most overrated thing in the entire history of warfare.

I'm pretty sure the US have been employing US forces to track down Bin Laden to no real effect

Special forces may be the most overrated thing in the entire history of warfare.

I'm pretty sure the US have been employing US forces to track down Bin Laden to no real effect

It's not that, it's that bin Laden has no real use any more. He's been marginalized, and his capture would have no effect on terrorists' ability to attack the United States or any other country. It would even be counterproductive; he'd be made into martyr.

Although currently he's seen as a successful guy who got away (even if away is a weaker life than prior). Emboldening the masses VS emboldening the ambitious.

It sounds something like from a bad JAG episode.

Top Bottom