Easter egg?

mastertyguy

I'm tired!
I didn't see any "easter egg" thread, so I created one because I saw that there is a Firaxis sign on the Work Boat. Sorry, I don't have any pic :blush: I'll try to get one [when I'll build another Work Boat]

Al Gore being the wonder icon of the internet
(Sorta an easter egg but sorta not)

Thanks for posting a pic!

thejuicygoober said:
Al Gore being the wonder icon of the internet
(Sorta an easter egg but sorta not)

Maybe not an easter egg, but when I saw that I quite literally laughed out loud. Good think I wasn't drinking anything at that moment. :)

Can't give the exact specifics, but I noticed "soren" as the name on the watch when you enter the modern era.

I noticed something that may be an easter egg, but have been unable to confirm it. On the keyboard layout that comes with the special edition, above the numpad are the arrow symbols for "3916 2". If anyone can find some correlation within the game, I'd like to know what it is.

Maybe not an Easter Egg, but in the opening movie for Firaxis Games, you can see Sid Meier's and Jeff Bridges faces sketched on the sheet of paper.

Mathias said:
I noticed something that may be an easter egg, but have been unable to confirm it. On the keyboard layout that comes with the special edition, above the numpad are the arrow symbols for "3916 2". If anyone can find some correlation within the game, I'd like to know what it is.

umm don't those keys move the unit in that direction?

when you set up the game, in the slide show where leonard nemoy is talking, I once saw it says "Snacks are good in moderation".

Cube4 said:
when you set up the game, in the slide show where leonard nemoy is talking, I once saw it says "Snacks are good in moderation".

All of those tips are in the civilopedia, there's also:
"Never bring a sword to a gunfight"
"Never fight a land war in Asia"

here's another one, if you watch closely in the BROADWAY wonder movie, the cars in the end of it drive on the wrong side of the road.

Here's the Civilopedia entries you mentioned. Someone uploaded them on another forum.

Attachments

• Easter.jpg
    Easter.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 1,011
In the Notre Dame Cathedral wonder video the river should be on the other side of the cathedral.

Welcome to CFC, bluemoon!
@Sardog: you have the eye for small things! But that's not a easter egg, just a mistake. ;)

Top Bottom