RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a job?

Useless council won't fix my garage roof :mad:

Theres a big hole about 1m wide where the roof panels have fallen in, and I don't want to use it in case more of the roof falls in, so I'm paying rent for a garage I can't use :mad:

5 weeks now, and when I call them they promise to fix it and nothing happens :mad: :mad: :mad:

Useless council won't fix my garage roof :mad:

Theres a big hole about 1m wide where the roof panels have fallen in, and I don't want to use it in case more of the roof falls in, so I'm paying rent for a garage I can't use :mad:

5 weeks now, and when I call them they promise to fix it and nothing happens :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do it yourself then.

Get insurance for it then.

I don't think you can get insurance for unauthorised DIY repairs on property you don't actually own.

In any case if the council are going to rent out garages to people they are responsible for maintaining them like any other landlord.

I can't find the disc for the Age of Kings: The Conquerors expansion anywhere and I've turned the place upside down looking for it! I seriously hate the idea of MS getting another $10 from me for a game I already own a copy of... looks like it's eBay for me.

Annoying rants are annoying.

I don't think you can get insurance for unauthorised DIY repairs on property you don't actually own.

In any case if the council are going to rent out garages to people they are responsible for maintaining them like any other landlord.

Oh right I thought you owned it. At first I was wondering why the council would fix it but I guessed it would be different for where you live. Fair enough then.

Lightbulb blew out and there is no fresh ones!!!! :mad:

The internet has been really bad the last few weeks, multiple outages a day. And I don't think we are going to get a refund for the outages.

Yeah, they probably do. :rolleyes:

No. .

It's annoying people complain about spelling in an age of mobile phones.

Here's another - memes that involve horrible spelling. :(
Ever tried typing out words on a Iphone? or any other mobile devices? r u using one now?

One of my autistic traits is spelling everything as perfectly as I can manage. Even my texts employ proper punctuation and grammar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom