RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is, this happens to be much faster than usual for me.

Sigh.

It's just not worth it to use the internet anymore. :(

And I absolutely despise having to make unique textures when making planets for 3d programs, especially since there's no easy way to do it. All my "talent" is limited to copypasta and clone-brushing, and I lack the patience to learn how to actually draw.

F you, Celestia community. Uniqueness is far too great a demand for me to meet. :cry:

Don't feel bad Plutonian. I'm awful at drawing too. That's why all I can do is copying and pasting. But it's fun! I mean, look at my latest masterpiece:

It isn't such a bad thing. You just have to learn how to channel The Force™.

Speaking of dreams, I had a horrible one, where the girl I have a crush on, told me that she didn't like me, and gave me a list of all the people in the world who hated me yet pretended to like me. It was a long list, and had a lot of my friends on it.

Don't feel bad Plutonian. I'm awful at drawing too. That's why all I can do is copying and pasting. But it's fun! I mean, look at my latest masterpiece:

It isn't such a bad thing. You just have to learn how to channel The Force™.

I didn't think ownership could get worse, but...

Don't worry folks, maybe I should launch my candidacy under the slogan 'kittens for everyone'.

I didn't think ownership could get worse, but...
We'll see what you say when I lead the Redskins to five consecutive Super Bowls. ;)

Rant: My local mail carrier is a loser. He's too lazy to step out of his car and go to the door. He just sits in his car honking his horn like the loser he is.

My brother's car got stolen last night, right out of his driveway. No broken glass, no alarm, no nothing... just gone. Police of course don't have the resources to pursue this particular theft (it's like burglary - nobody was hurt, it's just property so it's not a priority) and basically we just have to accept that it's gone. Or if not gone, it's useless now; if the car ever turns up again it'll be stripped of parts and effectively worthless.

If you drive a 2000 - 2003ish Chrysler or a Dodge, you're a target for car thieves. Get a lock for your steering wheel, invest in an alarm, and park your car in your garage to minimize your risk.

Yeah, it really does. The car was in great condition and was paid off, and they were planning on using it for several years at the very least... now they have to figure out how to fit another car payment (or purchase) into their budget, which is already pretty tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom