Suggestion for a new civ

pepper2000

King
Most of the civs in Caveman 2 Cosmos are homo sapiens, with the exception of the Neanderthals. Oddly, you still start with a "band of homo sapiens".

But never mind that. I think there should be a Cat civ as well. If you play as Cats, there would be the following changes to the flow of the game.

Prehistoric Era: hunting is the most important asset to build the civ initially. New animals should be added, such as mice and squirrels. Megafauna Domestication unlocks the power Sabertooth Rider unit.

Ancient Era: the tech "Human Domestication" is one of the most useful, with prereqs Slavery and Agriculture. Their slavish devotion allows 2X building speed of The Pyramids. The good old days.

Classical Era: the made up religions are removed and replaced with cat worship religions. A new religious tech is added, "Autotheism".

Medieval Era: a rough time for cats. The most powerful unit of the era is the Witch, which historically cats kept to turn adversaries into mice. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Renaissance: can train a Ship Cat, which when placed on a ship improves combat odds and increases the likelihood of spontaneously finding goody islands. Late in the era, the building Human Pet Shop is added, as this historically is the period when humans were first kept as pets.

Industrial Era: with Assembly Line and Agricultural Engineering, can build Cat Food Factory. +1 gold with Raw Meat, Raw Fish, Milk, Cheese.

Modern Era: Laser allows construction of Laser Pointer Factory, which produces Laser Pointers, which give +7 Happiness. Gastronomy allows construction of Cat Cafe.

Transfeline Era: Online Community opens the building Cat Video. At Personal Robots, humans become obsolete.

Galactic Era: the most powerful unit is Nyan Cat.

If you deliver models for ALL (170+) units I can create for you modmod civ.

:eek::lol:

Funniest thread I've read in sometime! ;)

JosEPh

Top Bottom