Biggest size I can expect to finish game?

It doesn't really matter unless you want some help later with a bug. That is the main reason we recommend that your playing folder be called Caveman2Cosmos.

I have 6 copies of C2C in my mods folder each being different versions of C2C including some which have some work I was doing and need to release at some time.

The folder should be called "Caveman2Cosmos" not "C2C".

For all my installation problems, I believe this is the reason, yes. Just to confirm.

Game is working fine now and I have had 1 CTD, and I am about to hit Medieval.

I notice vast armies is required and that is very cool.

How do you guys handle injured units? There is no group "healthy" or group "injured " units, right?

I like to keep my stack marching, but normally take injured units and leave in occupied cities with healers. With 200 units it can quickly become tiresome to search through and find the damaged units.

I am debating stacking more healers and walk injured units with the stack. Maybe that will work even in an extended campaign?

Any tips how to handle injuries during an invasion and best dodge the micromanaging?

For all my installation problems, I believe this is the reason, yes. Just to confirm.

Game is working fine now and I have had 1 CTD, and I am about to hit Medieval.

I notice vast armies is required and that is very cool.

How do you guys handle injured units? There is no group "healthy" or group "injured " units, right?

I like to keep my stack marching, but normally take injured units and leave in occupied cities with healers. With 200 units it can quickly become tiresome to search through and find the damaged units.

I am debating stacking more healers and walk injured units with the stack. Maybe that will work even in an extended campaign?

Any tips how to handle injuries during an invasion and best dodge the micromanaging?

If it has not broken with all the changes we have done, turning PLE on in the BUG Options screens will give you a new set of buttons. These show up on the grey line toward the bottom of the screen. I can't remember if they work on all units in a plot ot just the selected stack. They select different groups of units eg all injured units.

As far as I know no one has touched the code since we started C2C but then either no one has been using it or it has no bugs because no one has reported any.

Yeah, I has alook at it now.

It filters the units, so it is easier to shift and ctrl choose. If I get used to it, it is easier I believe.

I could not get it to create a button that allows you to choose like with "group all of one type" and "group all".

Gonna have a look again. It is going to be easier than the right click menu I have gotten used to using :)

Top Bottom