Weekend Specials Online

Well, its not really a weekend special, but this whole week Steam has a couple of THQ games on sale. Civ4 Complete is currently up, at 19.99 USD

I must've been thinking of something else then

How much does CIV 3 cost?

Assassins creed is $5 until Thursday on Steam. Also world of goo is available until Sunday for whatever you feel like paying for it(even free)

Oh come on, dont be stingy. At least give the guys 5$. I paid 20$ for it and I think that was a good price, least you can do is support them.

I think I just made up for everyone who gave .01 for it, I just donated $2 (I would have given five but I only had $2 on the card) and in exchange they denied my mastercard giftcard as legit and then somehow proceeded to take money out of it.

Needless to say I didn't get the game for my troubles

I think I just made up for everyone who gave .01 for it, I just donated $2 (I would have given five but I only had $2 on the card) and in exchange they denied my mastercard giftcard as legit and then somehow proceeded to take money out of it.

Needless to say I didn't get the game for my troubles

:lmao:

[sorry]
Spoiler Solution to your troubles :
World of Goo has no DRM whatsoever

Does Steam have Clear Sky? Why is it always just SoC that's $5 on sale? Although I guess I should get to actually play through SoC first. So many games I have to play through.

Top Bottom