Weekend Specials Online

Man, the THQ pack is an amazing deal. Too bad I already have most of those games and dont care much for the ones I dont have.

Valve sure knows how to make money...

GalCiv 2 complete for 20$... Really tempted... but I just bought Dragon Age on special on Steam. Ffuuuuuu

EDIT: I yielded. I guess it's a celebration for managing to find a new job before the end of my current contract. Yay, safety for an extra year.

TEAM FORTRESS 2 is ON SALE ON STEAM FOR 25 MORE MINUTES AT $2.49 USD!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Valve!

Someone really needs to contact me about this. I have a non-steam version but would love to get a Steam version. :D

Impulse having some sales too. I'm gonna pick up Sins of a Solar Empire. Maybe that Osmos thing on steam too since it's only $2.

Yeah I already posted a link to the Impulse sales picture :p

Celebrate with GamersGate!
Thanksgiving offers:
All Aspect Warfare – 50% OFF
All Aspects War Pack – 50% OFF
Angle of Attack – 50% OFF
Universal Combat Collectors Edition – 50% Off
Europa Universalis Collection (includes EU, EU2, EU3 Complete, EU2 Asian Chapters, EU Rome Gold, Crown of the North, and Two Thrones ) - ONLY 29.95 (65% OFF)
Light of Altair – 50% OFF
Serious Sam 2 – 50% OFF

Upcoming Specials (Nov 27th- Dec 4th):
Tropico 3 - 25% OFF
Zombie Driver - 10% OFF the pre-order

Five days of One Day sales have started on STEAM, not sure how many sales exactly but today there are NINE games for sale up to 75% off! including Dragon Age, THQ Complete Pack, Lucas Arts Pack, Far Cry 2 and more!

Most of the deals today dont appeal to me. I already have Batman:AA, dont want Champions, dont want Dragon Age (yet, I will get it once Im done playing all the other games I have), I didnt like GRID, dont want Fallen Earth, and I have 3 effing copies of Far Cry 2 ( Yay free games that come with video cards!) The only one I bought was Osmos, and thats cus its 2$. I figure if it entertains me for even an hour, itll be worth it.

I do want to see what deals they'll have tomorrow though.

The nice thing about steam, is you can buy games on sale then install them later.

I've got about a dozen games waiting to be installed.

Well, thing is, Im quite sure that by the time I get to Dragon Age it will be much much cheaper, even than it is on sale right now.

On sale or not it still costs a lot of money.

Indeed. In 6 months the game will be 25$ and Ill be ready to play it. Until then.

I rarely buy games at full price. I think the only two in the last couple of years were RFG and Sins of A Solar Empire.

Top Bottom