C2C SVN Changelog

Yeh, can we agree on how we will handle release scheduling please, so that we all know a date we're working towards, and have some sort of protocol to agree we're ready.

Personally I want to get some AI improvements to the AI research path in before V14, or else the AI is going to suffer badly from not reseraching its way out of the 3 city restriction fast enough (and it needs fundamental work on the AI tech choices not just an AI weight his time , because the required techs are pretty deep in the tree. I hope to have this done this week, but I'm not 100% confident yet.

OK then from what i am hearing from actually everyone, lets shoot for 15 April is that enough time for everyone:confused:

OK then from what i am hearing from actually everyone, lets shoot for 15 April is that enough time for everyone:confused:

lol. 11th July (next Monday) works for me - gives me time to get stuff done this week and validated over the weekend. Just need to know when we are shooting for, and have a chance to ask for an extension if needed as a general thing.

lol. 11th July (next Monday) works for me - gives me time to get stuff done this week and validated over the weekend. Just need to know when we are shooting for, and have a chance to ask for an extension if needed as a general thing.

i thought someone ought to get a :think: kick ought of that, but i meant 15 Jul :p

15th sounds good (if not sooner). I should be done with the Embassy Wonders either today or tomorrow and I would like to also fix the Housing buildings if the Water requirement code is put in. Anything else is just bonus stuff that I can add if i have time (ex. Extra Embassy Wonders, Flower Farms, Galactic Era stuff, etc).

Are we going to just have 'final' version releases? Will we have incremental releases for those who don't svn? Do i keep publishing updates? Or should I coordinate with the rest of you? Are we going to release just the changes since the last release or with the whole release?

Are we going to just have 'final' version releases? Will we have incremental releases for those who don't svn? Do i keep publishing updates? Or should I coordinate with the rest of you? Are we going to release just the changes since the last release or with the whole release?

Now these are some good questions. I was going to just updates, i had kept on on them, then we went SVN, and i lost track of everything.

I wish i new how to do installer's, i have now tried 4 and got one to work, but then that was a year ago, and i never did it again, and now i forgot how. That was NSIS.

The next version we put out will definitely be a WHOLE release version.

I am going to try and keep up with the changes this time again, as long as there are no changes to the FPK, ie, no new units/buildings (with art) etc, then only small updates will be necessary, (I hope), but if i cant keep up, then whole releases again.
I know thats a bad way to say things, but without an installer that is really good, i dont know any other way. I just cant figure them out, same as dll making, i have tried now waaaaaay over 20 times to do it, and still cant figure out how to do them:blush::blush:

Best thing i can say for now is W.A.S. (Wait And See):dunno:

So when trying to update my copy it just sorta sits there updating but nothing appears to be added. Its says like over 500 MBs have been transferred but i see nothing. Is there some sort of huge file its downloading? When I hit cancel it just says Error. And if i restart it it will go back to that again without ever seeming to finish updating.

@ Koshling:

I have this in my current update?

You must have copied a version in theere at some point. It sees it as a local change so it won't overwrite it with the real one . Latest on is dated 7/7. Right click it and choose 'revert' to make it realise it wasn't a change you intended and get the latest one

You must have copied a version in theere at some point. It sees it as a local change so it won't overwrite it with the real one . Latest on is dated 7/7. Right click it and choose 'revert' to make it realise it wasn't a change you intended and get the latest one

Yeah i did that, thx.;)

@All we may have a problem with UnitInfos.xml. I did a commit and it said it worked but there looks like there is an error. See attached image

@All we may have a problem with UnitInfos.xml. I did a commit and it said it worked but there looks like there is an error. See attached image

Right click. SVN diff. If the changes are valid commit them. If not revert them. That icon just means that (somehow) your local version is different to the main one.

OK, let me know when your done adding to the FPK pak, and i will upload it to the SVN, and how about also letting me know when your ready for the next release version to come out;)

If you are talking to me, I have finished all my main changes. I have a couple of minor things in the works and some larger changes for the next version.

If you are talking to me, I have finished all my main changes. I have a couple of minor things in the works and some larger changes for the next version.

Yes and actually EVERYONE:p

Yes and actually EVERYONE:p

I'm gtg on the things I know I want chnaging. However, I still haven't reproduced the problem with the scout automation or had a chance to look at the purposeless-ships issue yet.

Top Bottom