New official wiki page with customizable Supremacy Starship

Hmm, shouldn't Hutama be the economist and Fielding the diplomat?

I could see how that makes sense from the Sponsor's unique abilities in BE, but going by background I can see this being the case. Fielding is head of a corporation and so is more economist than diplomat, where Hutama got his start.

If Fielding is a diplomat, then she's a very bad one. 8) Low chance of Cooperation Agreements, high chance of backstabbing... and very fixated on herself and her own progress.

Though I agree, she isn't really an economist either and Hutama would probably make more sense.

Hmm, shouldn't Hutama be the economist and Fielding the diplomat?

No. In the leader blogs, Hutama is the charismatic and populist leader. So I could see him being very good at diplomacy. His bonus in starships makes perfect sense. I can see him going to a new planet and putting on the charm, hence the additional influence. Fielding is a CEO. She is essentially a female Morgan (from SMAC). So it makes perfect sense that her ability in starships is making more money.

Seriously, I think Bolivar has it best with the extra ship. I think the ability for the third ship to be stripped for energy to customize the other two ships and utilize itself as a forward anti-stealth ship could complement a long range fighter ability with the flagship and second ship in command.

The forward anti-scout ship can also flank along with the fighters. A force multiplier if you will.

Moderator Action: Moved to All Other Games

Top Bottom