Yamato News

-

Peaceful End to Civil Unrest in Sight

His Imperial Majesty in his wisdom and out of his bountiful love for his people has according to most recent reports negotiated a peaceful solution to the civil unrest along the border with the northern regions. This peaceful resolution, compared to the brutal civil wars, and the harsh crackdowns on revolts from other regimes shows the majesty of Tenno Heika and his sublime serenity and concern for the wellbeing of his people and for the continued peace of the nation.

Details of the deal are sketchy, but reports indicate that the Emperor in an act of unparalleled mercy has granted a universal amnesty to those involved, including to their leaders in the understanding that they were cruelly and maliciously misled in their concerns by subversive forces on the peninsula, and out of his fervent desire to ensure harmony in Yamato.

Further developments shall become clearer in time.

Naval Developments

The Beareau of Military Affairs has commissioned a new navy to replace the outdated pre-trollocaust relics that remain in Yamato's posession. This naval plan includes the development of a new capital ship, the HMV Yamato with all the latest advances in Yamato military technology, and a contingent of transport and fuel ships in order to increase the mobility of the Yamato Defence Forces.

T-minus 48 hours to lock.

Peace talks between the Soviets and the rebel factions have collapsed after the government rejected a cease-fire point-blank. Consequently, Slovakia and the Baltic Alliance have joined the embargo against the "murderous" Politburo.

The Rebels asked too much. We offered them UN free elections and Ecumenical Government, and they refused. They wanted a two state solution.

Well, it is time for Operation Storm 1.

Un-official USSR Email:

From Joseph
To '' Iron Fist ''

Today we must start Operation Storm 1. We must move our 876 to positions 4346, 543578 and 91828469243. We must send the 666 to start 999 in position 333. We must move fast if we are to wipe out the 8674.

Good Luck

Verily.

Choose a national power and I'll PM you the country's stats.
Agricultural

ARG, it's literally sixteen minutes to lock!

I can hand you the reins next turn?

Aaaand locked T-plus-two minutes.

All wars are civil, so results to follow... in twelve hours? Roughly?

Battles

Russian Civil War
"Storm 1"
USSR sends both divisions against the western provinces.
USSR: 2 divisons
Rebels: 1 division
The rebels win!
One Soviet unit is captured.
Rebels lose 0.13 infrastructure, 0.2 population.

The eastern rebels launch an attack of their own; with both opposing armies committed to the west, they seize a province without a fight.

Horn Civil War
The army is instructed to "crush the rebels".
Horn: 3 divisions
Rebels: 1 division
Horn victory.
The rebel division is destroyed along with 0.18 infrastructure and 0.5 population.
All provinces are recovered, ending the uprising.

Hyderabad Civil War
No action by either side.

Yamato Civil War
No action by either side.

Espionage

Recruitment campaign in Egypt has failed.
Recruitment campaign in the USSR has failed.

Failed tech theft in USSR.
Failed tech theft in Setting Sun.

Setting Sun robbed - 6 CBD stolen.
Yamato robbed - 9 yen stolen.
Failed robbery in Yamato.

last time i had 4 armies ad the rebels 2, and they won. Now i had 2 and they had 1 and i again lost.

How is that possible?

It's called being unlucky. I've had better odds than 75/100 and lost before. While unlikely, it's not impossible.

Yes. One time is unlucky, but 2 times is impossible.

It was 2:1 on defense both times. It's not even that improbable.

Anyway, i will start an Operation Storm 2.

no chance is impossible. It's CHANCE.

No it is not a Chance, it is a Christopher Chance. :p

Spoiler :

I know. Bad Joke.

Top Bottom