Winged Hussars D:

lindsay40k

Emperor
I didn't realise that if they knock a unit back, they then take out any civilians underneath! There goes my Great General :cry:

:deadhorse:

With Shock 1....

AND with one extra movement

AND three extra strength

AND can be more overpowered with a Landskneckt upgrade to Winged Hussars.

AND their unique building is designed to give an extra 15 XP to horse units so yeah... :/

Oh, and their overpowered unique building and overpowered unique ability? Yeah, Poland is just insane. No wonder why many people pick it in MultiPlayer.

And they upgrade to Helicopter gunships(after anti tank guns). If you build Brandenburg Gate and/or involve them in some fisticuffs you can give them blitz. Once upgraded to copters they can get logistics for a copter that can attack 3 times in 1 turn. I don't know if march and repair stack but if they do then you could possible have a copter that attacks 3 times and gains 20 HP every turn(40 in friendly territory).

Poland's UA is also very good. Free policies help you get that important policy faster.

Poland's UB is good as well.

Be careful! I attacked with a Winged Hussar, not realizing that because of the retreat feature, my Hussar would move through another unit's Zone of Control, extinguishing his movement. I lost a good unit that way!

PS - First post! :)

Be careful! I attacked with a Winged Hussar, not realizing that because of the retreat feature, my Hussar would move through another unit's Zone of Control, extinguishing his movement. I lost a good unit that way!

PS - First post! :)

The retreat feature can be a pain. By the way, welcome to CivFanatics.

Top Bottom