Improvements, features etc.

2012Pamukkale - Turkey
download

Who wants to use this piece of nature , the color edges of the terrain on which the source is to be discovered. This model will allow for better blending with the terrain .
:)

I found my original old fuse works what I did for three kingdoms in the other two mods and therefore consider it prudent to release for everyone else :)

The original intention was to use it as a improvement and model uses mine animation :)

2013 fuse works
download

Just wondering if you are still interested in making more natural wonders :D
The mod itself is pretty much done, just that it may be better to have slightly more natural wonders, especially those in the list of 7 natural wonders of the world:
Grand Canyon, Great Barrier Reef, Harbor of Rio de Janeiro, Mount Everest, Aurora, Parícutin volcano :D

About deat sea, here is possible make it by same way as bajkal (it is no my work, I edited it a bit only)

How would you like to graphically portray Yelowstone ? Maybe geyser . It would take someone who is able to work with animations :)

Of course . I look at it in the next week :)

Thank you, wonderful :)

About deat sea, here is possible make it by same way as bajkal (it is no my work, I edited it a bit only)

Yeah, Lake Baikal looks good, the Dead Sea would suit that style too.

How would you like to graphically portray Yelowstone ? Maybe geyser . It would take someone who is able to work with animations :)

Here is a hydrothermal vent I found (I think from C2C), maybe not perfect for Old Faithful though.

A couple of pools like the ones below alongside vents like those that Orlanth found would work great. On a rocky background with an edge much like the outside edge of your Barringer Crater - that colour blends really well into most terrain types.

Top Bottom