Password

Joshua368

Warmongering builder
We need a password. What's it gonna be?

Obviously something stupid and easily guessable like Jupiter. :p

Any decent suggestions out there?

I have assigned all the teams' passwords, since the game has now been created, and your password is JupiterEuropa (Europa is a moon of Jupiter; I added it to make the password slightly more complex).

Hmm, I did make a suggestion in another thread, but that one's okay. Is it possible to change our password at all? I can't remember...

Is it possible to change our password at all? I can't remember...
Just checked up, it's possible to change our password if we want. Shall we do so? If so, what are the suggestions? :)

Just checked up, it's possible to change our password if we want. Shall we do so? If so, what are the suggestions? :)

my suggestion is Kronos

Saturn is named after the Roman god Saturnus (that became the namesake of Saturday), equated to the Greek Kronos (the Titan father of Zeus) the Babylonian Ninurta and to the Hindu Shani. Saturn's symbol represents the god's sickle. Kronos was also married to Rhea.

Cronus or Kronos, (Ancient Greek Κρόνος, Krónos), was the leader and the youngest of the first generation of Titans, divine descendants of Gaia, the earth, and Ouranos, the sky. He overthrew his father and ruled during the mythological Golden Age, until he was overthrown by his own sons, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon, and imprisoned in Tartarus [1] or sent to rule the paradise of the Elysian Fields.[2]

As a result of his association and virtuous Golden Age, Cronus was worshipped as a harvest deity, overseeing crops such as grains, nature, agriculture, and the progression of time in relation to humans in general.

alternative for harder password: 2kronoS: the 2 for team 2

Cool. I think we'd want a password that contains either another word or some unexpected characters as well though. There's probably no problem with Kronos, just that it could potentially be a little easy to guess. :)

i like the Chronos idea...

maybe something like "praiseChronos" ... so that our civilization may rise and prosper :lol:

By the way are these things case sensitive? Capital letters are usually annoying in passwords.

By the way are these things case sensitive? Capital letters are usually annoying in passwords.
Yes, they're case sensitive (I just checked). But I'd say that capital letters are good, because they make the password harder to guess. :)

Top Bottom