Game Saturn

Elucidus

King
Every nation has kept its name, but if you look at the leader name when you click you will see who it is. Its in alphabetical order, I am sort of OCD like that. Except for mine, which is atop, just makes everything easier.

Direct IP Connect: civ4pitboss.game-host.org:2059

civstats link: http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1192

register password is:

camel

I think that is everything.

Good gaming, ladies and gentlemen.

1: Elucidus - Charlemagne
2: Amethyst - Catherine
3: Clamburger - Ragnar
4: DMOC - Huayna Capac
5: Dux_ - Ragnar
6: Hell Hound - Willem
7: Hercules - Elizabeth
8: Joshua - Ramsses II
9: Lord Parkin - Willem
10: Plako - Mehmed II
11: Scuum - Willem
12: Toch - Willem

Horray! Is this the discussion thread? This is now the discussion thread.

The Pantheon is coming and will wipe out everyone else out hopefully! Fear our crazy ancient god-named cities!

Also I meant to converse in the public chat shut up.

The spanish speaking literaries will mop those gods :p I named my capital La Iliada, top that ancient gods!;)

The Parkinstani Empire has arisen. We are a humble people who seek trade and friendship with our neighbours. :)

OOC: Ugh, what a poor start... only one (fairly poor) food resource. Much worse than Team Saturn's start in the other game. I guess this kind of balances out my MP experience and picking of Willem... most (or all) of you are going to have a pretty big advantage over me in the early game, assuming you have a good food resource (or more than 1 resource). :p

Hmm, just realised that only two civs will begin the game with Mysticism. Elucidus and DMOC - if you want the early religions, you may have to battle it out between you. ;)

Good job Elucidus and thank you for making this possible. I can't play my turn within next few hours, but fortunately there is enough time in the timer to do it later.

OOC: Ugh, what a poor start... only one (fairly poor) food resource. Much worse than Team Saturn's start in the other game. I guess this kind of balances out my MP experience and picking of Willem... most (or all) of you are going to have a pretty big advantage over me in the early game, assuming you have a good food resource (or more than 1 resource). :p

Well you probably have horses or bronze or something lying around in your BFC. :p

My start is mediocre but I'll make do... I got some food at least. Don't think I've ever seen so many plains in my life before. ;)

Well, my start is better than some of yours guys, but I have no happy res on my bfc.

Started my game write-up, writing all my thoughts etc., imo I have a pretty awesome start, but a start is all it is. I also have quite a few plains though.

By the way any reason my warrior and settler began on the same tile? Getting less initial vision was a minor annoyance and it's not the way it normally is...

Well you probably have horses or bronze or something lying around in your BFC. :p
No, there's no tiles that can spawn any more resources. I checked. That's what makes it so unbelievably crappy. :(

Well, my start is better than some of yours guys, but I have no happy res on my bfc.
No happy resources? You're unlikely to get those on Monarch level. Count yourself lucky that you actually have decent food around your site. ;)

Started my game write-up, writing all my thoughts etc., imo I have a pretty awesome start, but a start is all it is. I also have quite a few plains though.
Actually, a start isn't "all it is". Your starting location, depending on how good it is, can be highly influential on how well you do in a given game. For instance, with my start I'm going to be really behind in building Settlers and Workers, because they'll go so slowly. This'll consequently put me behind in the later game. :(

Its a pregenerated map thing.
Yeah, it is. As a side note, I probably wouldn't have settled in place had my Warrior started on a different tile where he could see more... I couldn't see a lot of tiles in my BFC, but assumed there'd be something there. Didn't want to delay 5 turns to settle, so just did it... now I'm wondering if I should have.

Well if you know there are no tiles it could spawn, that probably means there are lots of forests. Those can help churn out workers/settlers instead of food... Unless your tiles are all coast or something? Or hills?

Plus Willem is a really strong leader (financial, cheap libraries) so you shouldn't be too bad off. Well other than the fact that there are three more of him. :p

If it's any consolation I don't have any tiles higher than 4 food in my BFC. ;)

I logged in successfully. I have a few questions:

How do I set my own password?
My game said that it "lost connection.." is that normal?

I was able to reconnect to the same soon after, though.

So it looks like I'm going to need a good plan. (Is there a way to transfer the save onto my computer? This could help.)

Top Bottom