SANCTA diplomacy

Message from SANCTA. Any opinions?

We might as try it, but we'll need to Draft couple or rounds and build some Siege before we're strong enough. That could take some time.

Hey Plako ~

So Cav has jsut advanced:

6 Cannons
6 Rifles.
10 Knights
15 other units (pikes, WE etc.)

Kaz is about to advance a stack of a similar size.

I think we have have a chance to beat most of it off (we will take very heavy losses)

But is there anyway you can mess with cav and hit them at thier back door?

specifically declare war and hit porta estrella's? That will take away some of the focus. On top of that if you get some units in and burn that city they won't have anything in behind, all thier units are at the front lines agaisn't us.

Think you can declare and take soem heat off of us?

Memphus

I sent this to SANCTA

Hi,

Alright we'll prepare to declare war, when we've accumulated army that is big enough. We don't have enough siege that makes attacking a bit difficult, but we'll try it probably in 5-7 turns unless you want us to do something before that (It might be we won't be able to capture the city, if we start too early).

plako

:lol: I got a message from Ronnie1 that he wants to talk and that he has an offer for me in game. Now I logged in and they are offering us lots of their cities (I didn't count, but probably all of them). I declined.

I guess they've came to conclusion winning this is impossible since Cavs are just too strong, but there must be some other way to handle this.

Message that I sent to Ronnie1:

I finally logged in to check your offer. I really can't accept your cities just like that without forewarning. I hope we can discuss more about this. I'm on MSN now, but again my time is limited and I had to go to bed now.

plako

discussion with Cynerhead. Any opinions?

Cyneheard said:
Talk to Iamjohn or Ronnie1, I was just making sure you knew what was going on. Basically, our team has zero desire to continue.

I'll continue discussion with you since you're answering promptly. ;)

Why not say above publicly? I've no trouble in calling this a game and declare winners. I can continue fight to the bitter end, but I've no desire to do it for 2 nations.

I'll put this on our team forum. If there is someone feeling urge to continue and taking over your cities, I'll let you know. My hopes are not high, since it has been very quiet there lately.

plako

I agree if Sancta is not willing to continue, than we have no chances either, it is pitty, it was an interesting game...

From SANCTA. Hmm, doesn't sound good...

Dear Saturn Allies,

We're sorry to have to send this note - we know it's going to make things hard on you - but we've run out of options.

With Krill gone, Memphus driven out, and General_W more of a General_aWol - we're down to just a collection of lurkers and semi-actives who have time to post some, but not to advance the save. For the sake of keeping things moving, we're going to have to turn the Ninja empire over to the AI.

We'll make an announcement in the UN - but we wanted you to know first.

Before we bow out, we're willing to gift you all of our cities... or as many of them as you'd like. This game is about to go from 3v2 to 3v1 - so you can use every advantage we can give you. Sadly, this is the most we can do for you at this point.

[Or - as a more wild kind of idea - if you wanted, we could offer Kaz all our cities. That way it's not a certain victory for Cav, far from it. If you played your cards right, and got a little lucky, you might even be able to swing a new alliance (or at least a long Non-aggression Pact) with Cav and/or Kaz - and let the two of them duke it out for supremacy while you build up and position yourselves as the kingmaker civ. It's a long shot... but so is you hanging on to all of our cities, really.]

Please let us know what (if anything) you want asap, as Ronnie is the only ninja left who can play... and he's pretty much just going to be fortifying all our units in place, and turning the cities over to the AI governors until we can complete our transfer out totally. We don't want to do this more than a turn or two - as that's probably more unbalancing / less fun than just letting the AI take over.

Again - we apologize for leaving you hanging like this. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to save some of the fun for you and/or give you some final help.

Your friends and allies,
The Ninjas
By the hand of General_aWol

Chat with Krill. I'm alright with them gifting everything to Kazs. We could concentrate on taking the barb cities and growing our economy unless Cavs come against us. If you feel we should accpet their cities please let me and Krill know soon.

Krill sanoo:
HI mate,
Got a few minutes?
plako sanoo:
hi
Krill sanoo:
First of all, I must apologise profusely for everything that has happened since Spetember though.
plako sanoo:
no problem. Just a game.
Krill sanoo:
True.
OK, to business?
I'll try to make it brief if you don;t have long
plako sanoo:
Go ahead. I've some time.
Krill sanoo:
ok
OK, as was said in the PM and the email, we basically don't have the man power to continue.
plako sanoo:
I've checked them
Krill sanoo:
ok
plako sanoo:
our forum is petty much dead
have been for a long time
we made big mistakes in the beginning
no way to fix them anymore
Krill sanoo:
yeah, that hapens in CIV. It's the snowball...
Anyway, the city that we have on your side of the mountains we want to gift to you right now, along with everything within reach.
THe other option was who gets the rest o hte cities.
We are hapy to gift them all to you and gift you our army and workers etc
but obviously that means you have to look at everything, have more work etc to do
which we understand if you don;t want that.
plako sanoo:
I'm not that intrested. We'll be dead no matter what so I prefer to have small empire that is fast to play
Krill sanoo:
ok
so, do you mind if we gift everything we have to Kaz?
plako sanoo:
but of course the closest city would amke sense
Krill sanoo:
save the city near you
ok
Basically, the metagame context is this: either Kaz gifts some of hte lands to Cav and Cav goes to town on you and MS quickly
or Kaz goes for broke right now and tries to take on everyone
if the latter happens, you should get a long term NAP with Cav and just play banker as you were beforehand and you can continue to build
or do what you want
Cav will need you and MS as allies to counterbalance an insanely strong Kaz
plako sanoo:
I'm alright with this. I'll preset to this to the others if they want to do something else, but personally I'm fine with this
Krill sanoo:
ok
I'll offer the single city this turn though
plako sanoo:
ok
Krill sanoo:
basically, that's it.
plako sanoo:
Alright. looking forward seeing what happens next
Krill sanoo:
well, it'll be an interesting endgame whatever happens

Top Bottom