The Great Hall

Turn 78, 925BC
Spoiler :

Looks like I got the math wrong, it's 3 turn and a whip, so next turn this whips.

Turn 79, 900BC
Spoiler :

So they move where we were. I bet they had a poll for that.

Next turn the borders pop in circus so at the beginning of their turn they'll know of our city (and by the end of the turn they can know whether it's fresh or not). I realign the troops as prescribed, by pull the warrior back. I think the best defensive is to put the warrior on our mined hill - he'll be at 5% fortify just barely getting us the +50% odds against the first strike from across the river.

Warrior from dungeon makes it to cover for Castle which can be tweaked last turn to grow in 3, and the holkan that will be complete next turn can get on the galley as it arrives.

Turn 80, 875BC
Spoiler :

And you can see the horse finally from the last shot, seen this turn by the border pop in circus. Thsi means everyone has a bronze neighbor and a horse neighbor. Amazon's first choice was the other side of us, it's just a question of whether they built the single clam city or the double. CDZ is working alot of mines, tops in production with 29.

Turn 81, 850BC
Spoiler :

We've been caught, thst's Provolution's warrior. Don't know if there's much they can do about it, though I bet they're off and running diplomatically to see if they can.

Whipped the archer in circus, didn't move a unit. Offering a 5% fortify v first strike in our favor battle. 21 hours on the clock and we can move the archer to the hill as well.

Turn 82, 825BC
Spoiler :

Big turn, we meet Mavericks

And I send them this:

Over in the circus with the AMAZON archer, he has moved his one tile south but put himself in a fortify position. I really like these odds given our surrounding troops (holkan, warrior, 2 archer) but I stay defending on the bronze. The worker there will finish next turn, so this is our last turn we're able to complete warriors.

Events:
1.Alphabet in 3 turns
2.Copper hooked up
Unit moves:
-west holkan sent to explore further
-circus archer positioned on copper hill and the hill W of it
-holkan unloaded to circus
-woodsman warrior loaded onto galley (can be unloaded next turn if needed)
Spoiler :

Cities:
-Switched production in Merlot Castle to Library, with cottages growing we want it soon. Other build orders remain unchanged.
-Switched Baths to work the new wine, Dungeon will steal it next turn.
-Switched Castle to cottage and production tiles to get the library faster.
Spoiler :

Events:
Amazon axemen (or -women? Dunno, they look pretty manly to me) sighted.
West Holkan meets Sirius' border.
Units:
- Woodsman warrior dropped on the other side of channel
- Galley towards capital
- Circus worker does cottage, for lack of better options
Spoiler :

Cities:
- Circus set to axeman
- Gardens and dungeon switched to lighthouses
- Castle switched to working corn and some other tile changes
Spoiler :

turn 85 750bc

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 123
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 104
turn 86 725bc

An eventfull turn, we exchanged techs with Mavs and we now know metal casting, mathematics,masonry and polytheism.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 104
turn 89 650bc

Amazon sends 2 more axes...these ladies mean business :D

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    408.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    380.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 129
Turn 91, 600BC
Spoiler :

All AMAZON axes go back to the hill North of circus. I whip an axe so we'll have 3 axes a holkan and an archer in the city. Hope the battles go our way. They'll attack archer first and then the axes.

Turn 92, 575BC
Spoiler :

They don't attack, next turn they're at 5% fortify.

Also a barb axe is found near CDZ and settler in position. Galley returning for workers.

Turn 95, 500BC
Spoiler :

The AMAZON stack finally moves across the river. I suppose they take out the 2 archers 1 holkan we got on the bronze. Can't yet whip the xbow in circus to do much yet but 2 xbow from the island are coming soon. Also found ivory down the CDZ/Merlot leg. Great spy born in AMAZON this turn and gr prophet born in Mav last turn.

Turn 98, 425BC

Amazon got a great spy and settled him, someone got music and an artist, our scientist is ready in 2 turns and our crossbows are ready to jump to battle!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    436.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    344.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0012.JPG
    410.2 KB · Views: 94
Top Bottom