Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Duh !

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marla_Singer

United in diversity
Well, as that kind of polls are accepted in the History forum. After ww2, what about ww1 !

That other thread was three years old, creating during the much more free days of CFC. No need to get angry about that one. ;)

Oh, and it's France, obviously. Accomplished far less war crimes than the others.

Hitro said:
That other thread was three years old, creating during the much more free days of CFC. No need to get angry about that one. ;)

Oh, and it's France, obviously. Accomplished far less war crimes than the others.
lol. Well, assuming what happened in Verdun, I'm not that sure of this. :p

EDIT : Ah ok you thought ww2. Then I understand better... ;)

The Italians. They entered the war on the Allies side hoping to gain territory and ended up losing territory till the peace treaty. They lost seemingly every battle they fought as well.

Yeah. Italy so needs to be on the list. In fact, it should be winning.

In fact, I do not believe Italy has been involved in a single war in which they were not useless.

i think just before world war one italy, smashed the ottomans, also the current italian state is young (younger than america) but if you look back at romans and veince and lots of there city states they had a great military.

China.

Sent Chinese troops to the Western front. I believe most were used for auxillia labour.
Blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom