What two leader traits most accurately describe you?

turquoiseninja

Cylon Centurion
I know its not very gameplay related, (yeah, shup up kid!) but just for fun, what two leader traits most accurately describe you? I think I'm Protective and Philosophical. Protective because I'm defensive of myself and my stuff, and philosophical because I like to think about philosophy a lot, and am very firm in my beliefs. Sorry if this topic sucks, but whatever.

Protective, Creative and possably Imperialistic

moggydave said:
Philoshophical and Spiritual, perhaps creative too.

PS. I wonder if anyone would describe themselves as expasive? :p

Expansive might be a bad thing..but expensive is another story

Wow this thread is booming!

Hadrean said:
Wow this thread is booming!
Famous last words...

I don't know. I am a little too creative. I am rather protective, possessive and controlling. I can be rather manipulative. I don't know. Aggressive definitely. Philosophical is something I can loose time over, :lol:. Industrious? Ehh, probably not. All though I do feel safe when I have high production in the game, so maybe. Spiritual, definitely not - moving on... I don't know. In the right frame of mind, I can definitely be Charismatic (I was told that I was a natural leader in many different situations).

What I would be if I were allowed to be me? Ohhh, defintely Imperialistic. I would soooo love to rearrange the words stupidity and take over, that's for sure. Aggressive is certainly there if my buttons are pushed, heck even if they are accidentally pushed. If something means a lot to me, I will have absolutely no problem stepping on people and rearranging their lives in order to get the job done. Unfortunately, society doesn't like such behaviour :(

Interesting question OP; hard to answer accurately.

Watiggi

Aggresive and Charismatic, Charismatic becuase I love stopping fights, and seem to draw the best friend I could have in real life, and aggresive becuase if I get into an argument, then it won't stop until the argument is concluded, which usually takes an hour up to a few weeks...

Philosophical and Charismatic. Philosophical because I'm a scientist at heart, and Charismatic because people tend to either really like me or really hate me, and I tend to assume a leadership role when one is lacking. :)

creative.. coz thats my work (design) and hobby (music) and maybe charismatic or imperealistic.

turquoiseninja said:
I know its not very gameplay related, (yeah, shup up kid!) but just for fun, what two leader traits most accurately describe you? I think I'm Protective and Philosophical. Protective because I'm defensive of myself and my stuff, and philosophical because I like to think about philosophy a lot, and am very firm in my beliefs. Sorry if this topic sucks, but whatever.

Agressive / Agressive

: )

Seriously, WTF would expansive mean? You eat a lot? You rapidly grow your population?:eek:

... you attract more people to your cities because you have an abundance of food.

edit: oh, from a personal perspective. I guess it could mean spreading your influence maybe (ie, building companies/wealth).

turquoiseninja said:
Seriously, WTF would expansive mean? You eat a lot? You rapidly grow your population?:eek:

Your healthy? Enviromentalist maybe?

Top Bottom