• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Medium or lower levels were discussed in the threads. So our choices are

1. Monarch
2. Regent

Dicussion thread is HERE.

Monarch is normal cruising; balanced enough that we can make mistakes, enjoy them (so to speak) and not kill ourselves.

Regent, well, we could probably eliminate all the AIs with Spears and Archers, and maybe even Spears and Warriors.

I'd rather play Emperor, but if that is not an option, then Monarch. I'm worried that we might not have a lot of challenge if we choose Monarch or a lesser difficulty.

I'm worried that we might not have a lot of challenge if we choose Monarch or a lesser difficulty.
True, but remember that the game constraints (self imposed restrictions for this game) and general buffonery will add about a level of difficulty. Not only to we have to deal with the AI, we have to deal with each other, too. :D

True, but remember that the game constraints (self imposed restrictions for this game) and general buffonery will add about a level of difficulty. Not only to we have to deal with the AI, we have to deal with each other, too. :D
:lol:
Some of us might spend waaay too much time in the RPG sub-forum :mischief::nono::cooool: and need the Monarch level...

Monarch has 92 percent of the vote. Looks like a winner to me. Anyone else have an opinion about this?

Top Bottom