RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the name "Rachelle", I'd assume an American Christian website.

I didn't know your first name was Rachelle, Tani.

The new falling skies episode isn't available to view online yet. :( (we don't have cable or satellite, just broadcast)

I didn't know your first name was Rachelle, Tani.

But that isn't his first name. :crazyeye: I'm starting to think he didn't actually go on that site, but just found the pic.

"President Kennedy tried to take the power from the Federal Reserve and was murdered and then covered up by the media...who owns both...zionists. Kennedy did pass Executive Order 11110 that was never repealed and no other president has had the backbone to use it. FEAR controls the USA government. Lobbyists should be drawn and quartered. Ron Paul could use Executive Order 11110...if he isn't afraid of being murdered...I hope he has the strength because he has my vote..."

This was the top comment on a Youtube video, which received 44 likes. Sometimes, I wish I didn't live on this planet.

I thought Tanicus is Christian? :confused:

You're confusing him with Civ king. Tanicusfox is a social liberal, but an economic conservative. Quite and odd mix I must say.

You're confusing him with Civ king. Tanicusfox is a social liberal, but an economic conservative. Quite and odd mix I must say.

And this mix contradicts Christianity in what way? I think the fact that he pretty much admits to mixing and matching elements of different belief systems according to what suits his fancy would be better evidence against that claim.

Tanicus is not a Christian and i was describing him, not Civ king, but for the most part being a social liberal I would say is pretty much incompatible with Christianity, but this is not the subject of the the thread.

The massive, low clouds at this time of day look really depressing. :(

Move to Chicago! If you see a low-hanging cloud here, you're most likely going to get your ass kicked by an awesome storm!

Tanicus is not a Christian and i was describing him, not Civ king, but for the most part being a social liberal I would say is pretty much incompatible with Christianity, but this is not the subject of the the thread.

I'm pretty sure Tani is a Christian...

Thank you for providing my next rant, CH.

Unsure if this is a rant or a rave, but I got my first yellow card at indoor soccer tonight for complaining about a decision made by the dumbass ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom