Modded saves crash upon loading

Arcoolka

Chieftain
Hey, I seem to be having a problem with my modded savegames. I load it, the music plays for a while, cuts out, plays for about a second or two, then cuts out and crashes the game. I'm running the mods Strange Religions and Christian Schisms. I made the game with Yet (Not) Another Earth Maps Pack and the Simple Clock Mod.

Does anyone know what is going on? It's on one of my best saves yet. :(

Subscribed, because this is exactly what's happening to me. If you have it figured out PLEASE let me know, else i'll keep searching and if i find a solution that works for me i'll post in here! Good Luck!

I found a possible SOLUTION!!!

Go to you Steam folder, then into SteamApps, then into common, then into sid meier's civilization v, then into Assets, then finally into DLC. Delete everything in there and then verify your game cache through steam. Depending on which expansion and DLC you have it should say some 4000 files were missing, close that and steam will have automatically started downloading the "missing" files. When it's done, it should be fixed. Worked for me at least, good luck

My path to delete the files is as follows:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\sid meier's civilization v\Assets\DLC

Brian's solution didn't work for me. I have a similar issue.

Older saves have the same problem. I can load unmodded saves just fine, and I can start new modded games just fine.

I'm running the Super Power Modpack.

Arcoolka, I would try disabling the simple clock mod. I've seen that be a problem before.

Top Bottom