how to raze my city?

gratizzz

Chieftain
i don know if there a thread about this.
but i wanna ask, how can i raze my city that i build?
did i need to give that city to AI then capture it?
i just wanna use great general for resource then delete that city :(
i can capture that city (it was attila city), but when i do there still 5 tile attila have inside my border?????
and that tile was the OIL :mad: 2 of them. is that bug? even atilla cant use that oil (inside my border).
i can use great general but it will cover 1 oil. i don care with other tile i just wanna 2 oil for my panzer later.

someone help :cry:

sorry for my english. and i cant give the screen shoot because i skip to get that oil and move forward (save and load rule :goodjob:)

You simply cannot raze your own cities, only the one you conquered (except capitals). A screenshot would be useful, don't understand very well your story with the GG.

You can only raze cities you conquer. Exception: city states, capital cities and indonesian cities built in a continent that the indonesian capital isn't in.

indonesian cities built in a continent that the indonesian capital isn't in.

Only the 3 firts cities, which are concerned with the spices.

If you want to raze your own city, then you probably need to give or sell the city to another civilization (ideally one that is very far away and that has happiness issues) so that they can raze the city instead.

Delete every building, every defense, and every tile improvement. Declare war on a city-state with lots of units and let them conquer it. Or just sell it to a civ after erasing everything.

i'm sorry the great general is ok now (its only because the oil offshore i cant use GG at coast.
so it mean i cant raze city that i build?
im sorry guys when i screenshoot everything is black even with puush and prtsc button.

tiles i mean is, i want conquer attila city (not capital) that have 2 oil = 3 tiles away (so i cant use GG to steal the land).
when i already conquer it, there still 5 tiles in that city is attila's tile (that city already so big spread like grass) when i cursor it it say TILE OWNED BY THE HUNS! and that tile is the oil. and no other city around it only his city so that tiles must be mine if i conquer the city right?
how that happen? and not only oil, that tile blocking my harbor. (did i must do a border agrement to let my ship go away? lol)
is it bug/glitch? if yes then i only need to make attila gone to other side, so all of his tiles gone.
even inside spain teritory there is america's tile there (maybe they selling the tiles? :crazyeye: )

Top Bottom