Pandectual Garland of SteamPunk Graphics

Blue Monkey

Archon Without Portfolio

Download Page
(package includes acknowledgements, master list & reduced rez previews).

Heartfelt thanks to Balthasar for his wonderful Steampunk Interface graphics,
and for willingly looking the other way while I absconded with pieces of his interface backgrounds.
&
another, and equal, debt of gratitude to KingArthur for the original inspiration, his SteamPunk Mod project.

For your delectation, categorical previews are posted below:

Science & Applied Science
Space & Time and Communication
Devices and Flight
Cognitive Mechanics, Infrastructure, and Politics & Society
Public Services and Art
Places & Performances and Fads & Fashions
Exploration and TATTMWNMTK
Wonder Splashes
Eras

Moved them here from the later post - techs requested by KingArthur & Balthasar for the Lost
Worlds Scenario:

Download page

The latest set also includes the Armaments tech - which I left out of the preview. Oops! It's the one on the right.

Definitely Hats off! :hatsoff:

Quite a show that you have here.:goodjob:

Thanks for all the favourable comments.

The previews posted so far are less than half of the full package. There are also 15 related wonders still to come. When I do upload the set it will include notes on some of the choices I made, and some of the more obscure names. I'll post the notes in a spoiler as well.

Edit: Oops! Only 14 wonders. :blush: I forgot that I had left the first spot in my list blank.

IMHO you've made some brilliant and intellectually witty choices (like Escher for the quantum realm). They're also artistically, in many cases, breathtaking. Expect to see many in use ... (oh, blast it, now we need a Crystal Ball smilie as well as a Martini one :D )

All The Best,

Oz

Quick question for ya'll:

I'll finish posting the previews tonight. Should I wait (a day or two) until the explanatory notes are finished, or go ahead and upload the set & deal with the inevitable questions on some of my more arcane choices?

Top Bottom