R.E.D. World War II development thread

~20 slots left, reserved for "must have".

Like the one on that teaser:

Spoiler :
the flag with the ∞ symbol. Not for "infinite" here, but for "Air force". aka airfield.

Spoiler :
:banana: :banana: :banana:

~20 slots left, reserved for "must have".

Like the one on that teaser:

Spoiler :
the flag with the ∞ symbol. Not for "infinite" here, but for "Air force". aka airfield.

Spoiler :
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Nice! But no new civs till after we fix the unit limit, huh :(

tbh new civs/units should take a back burner at the moment, in order to fix the features of the mod and add more projects/operations to the current civs.

We allready have the major powers in-game and even some I would consider minor ones, currently there is no need to add anymore (atleast not in the europe scenarios).

Hey Gedemon, do those airfield "units" have health? Because I want to make a Battle of Britain scenario, and this airfield tile is absolutely perfect. More perfect if you could bomb it and damage it, reducing the aircraft based there ability to fight. And perhaps destroy it altogethr.

And I agree with Gwynin

P.S. I find it funny how you have a spoiler to dancing bananas xD

tbh new civs/units should take a back burner at the moment, in order to fix the features of the mod and add more projects/operations to the current civs.

We allready have the major powers in-game and even some I would consider minor ones, currently there is no need to add anymore (atleast not in the europe scenarios).

But would it not be fun to win World War 2 with some little country like Greece or Hungary? We could shelf the project, but by no means sack it.

But would it not be fun to win World War 2 with some little country like Greece or Hungary? We could shelf the project, but by no means sack it.

Its about priority lists, nothing else :)

Its more important to have the core mod up and running with all features before you spread out your work time on other things, once the core is up and running you can start adding more flavor.

Its about priority lists, nothing else :)

Its more important to have the core mod up and running with all features before you spread out your work time on other things, once the core is up and running you can start adding more flavor.

True.

Hi Gedemon,

i saw your new UI Screen and i thought: "is that your logo R.E.D. World War II Edition"

So i thought i'm making a logo, that would fit into the art of world war II game.

So here is my sketch of an RED WW2 Edition logo. If you like it, you can use it for your purposes.

Spoiler :

The image is a bit blurry (upload to civfanatics, but i have a scharper veriosn if you want it)

PS: I've found some of my old icons, i should find time to finish them off, so you can use it.

Attachments

• REDWW2_Logo.jpg
    REDWW2_Logo.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 308
Great, I like it, thank you ! :goodjob:

I'm very happy to see you around, and I'll add it ASAP when you send it to me ;)

You call it a sketch, does that mean you have other designs in mind ?

And I'd love to have your icons when ready of course.

I don't know if you can take request, but we may add Finland as another nation, and icons for Mannerheim and Metaxas (Greece) would be welcome.

Great, I like it, thank you ! :goodjob:

I'm very happy to see you around, and I'll add it ASAP when you send it to me ;)

You call it a sketch, does that mean you have other designs in mind ?

And I'd love to have your icons when ready of course.

I don't know if you can take request, but we may add Finland as another nation, and icons for Mannerheim and Metaxas (Greece) would be welcome.

As I said before, someone did a mod that made a Finnish civ, with Mannerheim as leader, so you may want to talk to him.

yep, actually in my post I linked to his thread for reference to Mannerheim. the diploscreen from his mod may be used as it is, but for the DoM screen I need the propaganda posters.

I'll open a thread to discuss Finland inclusion.

*Faceplam* Sorry, didn't see.

which file are you using as template ?

Damn this - it's in Gods + Kings format...
I can't change it and the icon for infantry is settler!

you can try to temporarily move the g&k dlc folder out of the civ5 folder when using the wb:

\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization v\Assets\DLC\Expansion

I saw a Romanian city called "Lasi". It should be "Iasi".

Top Bottom