Modified Scenarios Workshop

Hello, I need help with the application CivSprite, I can color the application civilization SpriteGen static units, but when I get to CivSprite always gets me "CivSprite Caused an error (# 9): Subscript out range". Someone can tell me the solution or where the forum should ask the question. Thank you very much.

I modified the evens of Barbarosa was wrong, and I hope to send a new modification of 30 Years Wars and Colonization when I can's take a walk with CivSprite. And 30yw also like to ask if you can change a unit (ambassador) to make this work as MGE.

Saludos

BARBAROSSA (La Gran Guerra Patria) by X and Petit (Spanish text):
I think this will be the last version: the only way to make the AI work well is successfully perform troop movements, which previously had not successful: now believe the scenario has become more and more difficult emotion.
I want to especially acknowledge the contributions of Fairline, Catfish and Curt Sibling, without whom this scenario does not exist.

First Strike by Eivind IV -TOT version-:
Little can be said about one of the best modern scenarios for Civ-2 ... New graphics and small changes that I think makes it very exciting.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=24196

I hope you like it.

Hi Gapetit,

I would like to make a recommendation as I don't believe it's be done as of yet. Would you consider converting Operation Herbstnebel v2.0 by DarthVeda to Test of Time.

I remember playing it many years ago with CivMGE and found it quite fun and very challenging. I'd certainly like to try it again as a Test of Time scenario.

Thank you for all your good work to date. It is very much appreciated by the community!

Thank you very much tootall_2012
I had never played this scenario and I think you're absolutely right, it looks very complex, with many units (day and night!)... Very good idea! :thumbsup:
Now I'm involved with the scenarios to be sent, but as to what will become a ToT. The graphics are very difficult ... I'll see

gapetit, although you've implied having a laundry list of scenarios to convert at this time, and tootall has also made a request, if you do get some time, I'd like to, if I may, make another requests of scenarios I think are worthy of conversion that I've at least enjoyed - iLibertad o Muerte! by Michael Daumen (whom, if I'm not mistaken, still pops up periodically as committed hero), and King David of Isreal by Beingofone (I'm not quite sure the exact balance in it between historical accuracy and Biblical doctrine, but it's quite fun nonetheless).

Again, if you do decide to grant one or both of my requests, here are the links:
http://sleague.civfanatics.com/index.php/¡Libertad_o_Muerte!
http://sleague.civfanatics.com/index.php/King_David_of_Israel

I really like the chosen scenarios, and ¡Libertad o Muerte! of Michael Daumen is already converted. I will send it soon to downloads. With King David of Israel as it happens with many scenarios, I have them standing waiting for new units. And the list is long: Seize the Crown! of John Ellis, Empires of Jamestout, South Atlantic Conflict of Alejandro Spinelli, Crisis of 1820, Federales and Unitarios of ¿?, Gangwars of Kevin (DarthVeda) Chulski, Zhan Guo - Quest for Tian Xia of Prometheus, Celtic Italy of Goddi Diego, Gok Blue: first Turk empire of Prometheus, Hammer of the North of Morten Blaabjerg (this almost completed), Las Campañas de Hidalgo of El León, Hispaniola of Alex the Maginificent, Age of Piracy of Shay Yates Roberts, The Holy Roman Empire of Jesús Muñoz Fernández, Muslim invasion of India of Gabriele Quaglia, Pax California of Smiley, Vikings of Alex the Maginificent... And not ended because without Fairline graphics, or other quality (Tanelorn, Catfish, Curt Sibling ...) I do not think the scenarios are finalized and keep in standby. If someone decides to make the units I will end conversions.

Good work, gapetit! You are indeed an asset to this community. You're like the city planner who renovates and beautifies all the old heritage buildings.

Top Bottom