If civ was real life.

China has definitely improved production under the Communist Party from where they were 70 years ago. Although I'd say it's because they have picked 5-Year Plan rather then Worker's Faculties ;)

It's because China somehow managed to get Freedom tenets like Capitalism and Economic Union, despite following Order. :crazyeye:

^These both sound like second tier tenets from the freedom and order ideologies.

They switched to freedom and are just pretending to be following order.

That could be a cool UA for a civ, being able to pick from tenets from all the ideologies without being affected by ideological pressure. You'd still need to pick two tier 1 tenets before you can pick a tier 2 tenet etc. I suggest Yugoslavia with Joseph Tito as the leader as the appropriate civ. Probably call the UA "Non-Aligned Movement".

Yeah fun fact, when we won the space race, we actually just bought the parts. We still don't know from who though.

D-Day would have been very difficult. "Sorry, dude. It's my tile. Maybe we should do this on a bigger map."

On the plus side, at least British Machine Guns upgraded from Longbowmen would have been able to shoot the Germans across the English Channel. ;)

If Civ were real life, the protesters in East Germany would have joyfully joined the army after a successful crack down.

If Civ were real life, horses would all be invisible to me, since I don't know anything about caring for livestock. :p

If civ were real life, 99.92% of Earth's history would have never occur.

I can use the Internet therefore I can telecommunicate therefore I know about Ecology therefore I'm an expert on Atomic Theory therefore I can work electronics therefore I can fly a plane therefore I can use Steam Power therefore I know Scientific Theory therefore I am an architect therefore I own a bank therefore I am chivalrous therefore I am a civil servant therefore I can ride a horse therefore I can trap foxes therefore I know how to Animal Husbandry.

If civ was real life, Russia would have to constantly deal with barbarian SAM launchers coming for their cities from the siberia.

If civ was real life, France could win a war.

If Civ was real life, Poland would have probably conquered all of Europe by now.

If civ were real life, 146 countries today would not exist and there would be 16 new countries most people have never heard of.

If Civ was real life America would have it's 6015th birthday next year and XCOM soldiers would be around by now

if civ was real life, an archer could shoot at you and you couldnt hurt him for a year. Meanwhile, a B-17 bomber would drop bombs on a pikeman and he would throw torches back, doing 10% damage.

Top Bottom