TarcisioCM's Civilizations

r/civ is a wonderful bastion of dogma and entitlement, where vanilla Civ 5 and canal cities is the only true Word.

Blatant lies. Vanilla doesn't have Petra.

Also don't forget North Korea being the best modded civ ever made.

I meant "vanilla" as "unmodded". Today I don't believe any copy of Civ 5 without both expansions to have ever existed. :p

Someone on my friends list bought Korea and Polynesia after Clemenceau was released. Your move ;)

Someone doesn't read Steam comments, then. "Any chance you can make this mod compatible with vanilla?" :p

...Do anyone REALLY have to?

There are some comments that is constructive in a way or another.
The rest either indicate that they don't bother reading the description or sound like Reddit without downvote button.

I think the worst post in /r/civ comes from this one guy that designed a Panama Civ purely around Canals. It had an UA that only related to the UI, an UI that acted as a two-tile canal and cost like 10 GPT to maintain... It was a mess.

I think the worst post in /r/civ comes from this one guy that designed a Panama Civ purely around Canals. It had an UA that only related to the UI, an UI that acted as a two-tile canal and cost like 10 GPT to maintain... It was a mess.

holy [problematic word]
i really wanna see that now, sounds like a right cluster[problematic word]

At least everyone called him out on it; there's hope for them yet/

It says on the customisation wiki that you are working on a mod involving King Canute/ Cnut. Its great that he can finally be put in the game. It amazes me that he wasn't the civ leader for Denmark in the vanilla game for either civ 4 or civ 5; instead we had the fictitious Ragnar Lothbrok in civ 4, and Harald Bluetooth in civ 5, who in spite of ruling an impressive empire, did certainly not rule one as impressive as that of Cnut.

It says on the customisation wiki that you are working on a mod involving King Canute/ Cnut. Its great that he can finally be put in the game. It amazes me that he wasn't the civ leader for Denmark in the vanilla game for either civ 4 or civ 5; instead we had the fictitious Ragnar Lothbrok in civ 4, and Harald Bluetooth in civ 5, who in spite of ruling an impressive empire, did certainly not rule one as impressive as that of Cnut.

Don't expect the mod too soon. TarcisioCM has been quiet recently. I remembered his glorious Eleanor of Aquitaine leaderscreen and that civ hasn't been released yet. Along with a Burgundy, and Sweden, plus the Brazil split.

What about the Medes?

Didn't he finish it and just not release it, think E&D was needed for it? :p

I had planned to do two Chinese dynasties: the Zhou and Qin, but since Antagonise started working on his State of Qin civ I decided to postpone it and work on something else instead. Maybe Canute's Anglo-Scandinavia? Or a Portuguese Split? There's also Mozambique which I left 80% finished months ago... And the etruscan update too, left half finished, which reminds me of another italian state...
It does seem like it.

If a mod falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does the steam comments still complain that civ is op?

If a mod falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does the steam comments still complain that civ is op?

Yes. Also that it doesn't install properly.

Top Bottom