i am not very good

I know that most players joined QSC1 - Irritated Mao. Also Cracker is running GOTM (congratulations, thanks for taking over?).

Is this thread dead or did I miss something? No posts in 6 days.:( I know the outcome is decided but I was still interested in learning how the space race strategy continues through the other ages. Also wondering if unexpected war can change the "predetermined" outcome.

I will still try and update the final data table if time permits.

My civ task load has increased 10x in teh past two weeks.

I think that some players may wish to continue playing to test other theories but the difficulty level at Warlord really is too low to spur an real game challenges beyond this point in time.

You may wish to use this game as a foundation for a "best ball" type succession game that will continue if you can recruit enough interest or you could use the save files that already exist to recruit some more warlord players for a "shot gun start" where all the new recruits get to pick the game that they take over for and proceed from there.

Good luck,

Thanks for all your help. The work you put in to teach the game is awesome. I'm looking forward to joining your next Training Session (at regent, or even higher!?!?!)

When does QSC2 begin?

Good luck meeting all of your civ commitments. Your plate sure did get full!

Yeah, I think I'll leave now, it was a great time though, and you really did a great job cracker!! All those graphics, tables, WOW!!!! You're a great mentor, and I'm glad you're doing GOTM!

THANKS!!!!!!!!
:goodjob: !!!

Clear you calendar to make time to play GOTM15-Russia starting on January 1st and plan ahead to play the Qsc15 that will accompany that game on the same map.

You will get two competition opportunities out of playing one game and with your previous experience in QSC type games you should be able to do well (with practice ;) )

Top Bottom