The Forgotten: The Other Civilizations (BNW)

Hmmm...tbh the quality isn't really that great.
Can you tell me the color hex code thing so I can edit it in photoshop,it'll probably look slightly better.

Yeah, I had a bit of difficulty salvaging the icon part and I'm not completely happy with it. Here's the hex codes:

BG - R 56, G 49, B 95
ICON - R 255, G 186, B 0

I've got the lua for the UA now so we're doing well so far :).

Yeah, I had a bit of difficulty salvaging the icon part and I'm not completely happy with it. Here's the hex codes:

BG - R 56, G 49, B 95
ICON - R 255, G 186, B 0

I've got the lua for the UA now so we're doing well so far :).

Done
Spoiler :

You can use this for the Alpha
Spoiler :

And something completely unrelated
Spoiler :

I'll work on the unit icon now.
Big thanks to Homusubi.

EDIT:Someone needs to make a tutorial,I'm not sure if this good
Spoiler :
http://i.imgur.com/jvzXYI3.jpg

Should I send the psd. files to you Hiram?

Done
Spoiler :

You can use this for the Alpha
Spoiler :

And something completely unrelated
Spoiler :

I'll work on the unit icon now.
Big thanks to Homusubi.

EDIT:Someone needs to make a tutorial,I'm not sure if this good
Spoiler :
http://i.imgur.com/jvzXYI3.jpg

Should I send the psd. files to you Hiram?

You're welcome (^_^)v

Why have you used the crest of the Shimazu clan for something Bosnia-related?

P.S. Is a lion icon the best choice for Belgium? It seems to only represent Flanders, not the entirety of Belgium.

You're welcome (^_^)v

Why have you used the crest of the Shimazu clan for something Bosnia-related?
Wait...what!?
I thought that it was the cross used in Gnosticism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism
P.S. Is a lion icon the best choice for Belgium? It seems to only represent Flanders, not the entirety of Belgium.
I'm 99% sure that Belgium uses the Lion in the Scramble for Africa scenario.

Nice! Bosnia is well on its way now!

Love the Belgium icon too.

Edit: nah don't need the PSDs, the images on the thread will do just fine!
Neat.
I hate to be impatient but I'm very eager to play it.

Wait...what!?
I thought that it was the cross used in Gnosticism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

I'm 99% sure that Belgium uses the Lion in the Scramble for Africa scenario.

Neat.
I hate to be impatient but I'm very eager to play it.

I'll see if I can get an alpha version done tomorrow! I've got all the art now so there's nothing to stop me.

Belgium probably uses the lion because it was already in the game due to netherlands.

Neither are ideal. If anything the Atomium is better. It's more recognisable (even though it's relatively modern), and the lion is already used for the Netherlands.

Neither are ideal. If anything the Atomium is better. It's more recognisable (even though it's relatively modern), and the lion is already used for the Netherlands.

The Netherlands use a different Lion (it has a Rapier or some other kind of sword).
If you google Belgium symbols or anything similar to that you will get that same lion (alongside the Atomium and a statue of a urinating baby).

Aside from that the Lion is used several times on Belgium's Coat of Arms.

It's a bit generic, isn't it? Every northern European nation has a lion somewhere, it seems, despite lions not living in Europe at all.

By the way, I thought I might have a go at maps:

Spoiler :

The Shimazu clan adopted it before they'd even heard of Europeans of any sort, or Christianity for that matter. Although it does seem to pop up in odd places. Apparently it's officially banned in Germany.

Bosnia is mostly done apart from a bit of XML and inserting the art. COF, did you have any ideas for Tvrtko's first greeting and defeat speeches and the Dawn of Man speech?

Nothing specific, I think you could do it pretty easily.Just to avoid all that crap concerning Bosniaks,Serbs and Croats there is today you should just call the people Bosnians.

When do you think you'll be able to release the Mod?

Nothing specific, I think you could do it pretty easily.Just to avoid all that crap concerning Bosniaks,Serbs and Croats there is today you should just call the people Bosnians.

When do you think you'll be able to release the Mod?

Cool, will put something together!

In related news, the mod is essentially done. However I can't get the unit flag to work, blaaah. It just comes up with a settler flag.

Spoiler :

Edit: Got a version that I'm fairly happy with now. The Krstjan is using the inquisitor's flag for the time being. I'm going to do a proper playtest now and I'll probably upload version 1 tomorrow.

Cool, will put something together!

In related news, the mod is essentially done. However I can't get the unit flag to work, blaaah. It just comes up with a settler flag.

Spoiler :

That looks Epic!!! Now I'm even more excited!
I've got no clue why it is like that though, you should maybe ask a different modder later.
But why did you go for a modern city list?

Can you do me a favor and see how the Alpha Icon looks on the cities when you are playing as a different CiV against Bosnia?
I'm worried it might be too small. And I'd love to see more screenshots.

P.S:Is the remove Heresy with the Krstjan working properly?

I was just about to ask about the modern city list, considering the map says Vrhbosna (not Sarajevo) and it isn't the capital, but COF got there first.

Also, the colour scheme seems a bit too close to Sweden's...

Top Bottom