Firebug's Civilizations

Dude, your leaders are gorgeous.

Oh, and the leaderscreens too.

Yeah, it seems they've went from strange deformed mutants to total hotties-I mean really good artwork.

Heres the new icons for Megara.

PS. Why is it all these leaderscreens are making people gay as a rainbow?
PSPS. I totally meant gay as in happy.

I had to...
Spoiler :

I'm just impressed with such a jump of quality between your leaderscreens, which went from "slightly decent" to "GOOD LORD".

Also that was glorious.

TPangolin told me a little thing about how he made the Thebes leaderscreen. I made use of that tip, and then i added some of my own little touches to it too. I usually smudge the skin to make it look smoother and more cartoonish, up the contrast and add some weak lens flare.
So TPangolin is my main reason for a rise in quality, so thanks to him. and DJSHenninger was quite a help with Icons, since i took a look at his icons and got an idea how he did i, but once again added my own touches.

I think i'll need to make Argos look less stunning, just to avoid making every Greek Tyrant into a super model.

Greek Tyrant Swimsuit Calendar!

AAH GOD MY EYES

I have met with a terrible fate, haven't I?.

Unique Unit Colonist
Special settler for Megara. Ignores terrain and can embark immediately. +2 Sight when embarked.

Unique Building Trade Port
Available at Optics, unlike the Harbor it replaces. +2 Gold per sheep, cattle and
horses resource.

Images
Spoiler :

Compatibility
Cultural Diversity
Ethnic Units
Map Labels
Piety and Prestige

AAAND, its updated.

Fantasy fans rejoice! I will be releasing my first fantasy civilization
Spoiler :
(Akhzivland doesn't don't as fantasy, i support its independence!)

Anyone who can work out this upcoming (hopefully very soon) civ will be getting a hug from yours truly.

Spoiler :

Top Bottom