Eiskalter Ninja's civilizations

Eiskalt

Chieftain
Here are all my civilizations for Civilization V:

Austrian regions:
Because I´m native Austrian, my dream is to have for all 9 austrian regions for each region an own civilization designed in their characteristics.

Lower Austria - Done!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=557222462

Upper Austria - In progress

You can post feedback, requests, critics or bugs :) .

Yeah, I'm sure he was only a little bit confused by this little writing error, because "morden" has in german a clearly differend meaning than modern. ^^

Because I have my 30th birthday at 2. June 2016 I like to release my Upper Austria Mod at my birthday because Upper Austria is my native austrian region. But unfortunately I haven´t people which have time to help me. I need a programer who checks my code, an art designer and a lua coder that replace the trait. That would be a nice birthdaypresent for me. Pls help me :/ .

Because I have my 30th birthday at 2. June 2016 I like to release my Upper Austria Mod at my birthday because Upper Austria is my native austrian region. But unfortunately I haven´t people which have time to help me. I need a programer who checks my code, an art designer and a lua coder that replace the trait. That would be a nice birthdaypresent for me. Pls help me :/ .

I can try to help you out with the Lua, at least! I'll hop over that thread to ask some questions.

Top Bottom