Gotm23 Sg

:Bump: It's quiet ... too quiet!

So how are you PTW guys doing? You must be nearly done by now? We've only just made it to Chivalry and our Golden Age. We're not quite at domination yet, but well on our way ;)

We're probably 10-20 turns from Domination :D

I'll have a look at the latest save later and update the estimate.

Ted

Without giving too much away:

Ottoman, Persia, Carthage, Spain, Egpyt and Zulu are but a memory. We're 5 pop and 58 tiles from victory. Currently at war with India. What should probably be our last handoff just occurred with TedJackson passing to JimmyDean. Unless the AI all of a sudden gets Mech Infantry, this one's just about over.

Here's looking forward to comparing notes at the end.

PS: It looks like they're a couple short for the SG 24 Civ team, I hope a couple of your current team decide to join them.

Originally posted by denyd
PS: It looks like they're a couple short for the SG 24 Civ team, I hope a couple of your current team decide to join them.
I haven't even dared to look at SG24 yet. I had one hectic weekend getting the Mac installers sorted out, and it was hard enough to fit in my run at this SG. We still have a way to go in this one, and GOTM25 looks awfully tempting ....

[EDIT] OK, Denyd, you old smoothie, you've talked me into it.

Now I just need to sweet-talk Smackster and/or Alweth and/or MacBaldrick into joining up to get a full team together. The more of us there are the easier it will be to keep the momentum going. What do you say guys? It doesn't start until the 9th, so we've nearly a week to clean up SG23, then we get to play with all Cracker's new toys in the Korean theatre.

I wonder if it is not to late to sign up.

I personaly like to play the GOTM, But I have never realy gotten around to compleating it.

Please accept me if it is possible :)

Edit: I just noticed that the GOTM23 has already been won :(. If it all possible (Hopefully someone would notice) is that I am also interested in partisipating in the GOTM24 SG.

Hi CivGeneral. There's a separate thread for the GOTM24 replay SG, but you'll find that one's fully subscribed as well I'm afraid. You could put yourself on the standby list in case of defectors, I guess, and I'm sure there will be more of these sequel games in future as they are proving so popular.

[EDIT] @CivGeneral: They've re-opened the rosters for the Gotm24 replay with a view to getting one or more additional teams going. So iyou hurry on over to the other thread you may still b to sign up.

The Civ3 Team has just finished. Sorry to keep you in suspense.

Domination IBT 760-770 AD. Firaxis score 7077.

I already checked - we win by 400 years and 1000 points! Better luck next time PTW team, and thanks for a fun competition.

Special thanks go to ControlFreak if he's listening. This has been a great learning experience, and very enjoyable. Now, where's that rehab clinic?

Top Bottom