Master of Mana

Hello,
i've been playing WildMana for so long now, and wanted to try Master of Mana, but unfortunately, www.masterofmana.com seems to be down.
Does anyone has the latest version and the latest patch for master of mana?
The Xtended v3.5 i have already downloaded
Would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

EDIT:
Ok, i'm completely lost due to the numerous versions and Paches floating around.
I've just learned, that there is a new V3 with a new combat system.
I'd prefer the latest version with the "normal" combat system. U know, similar to FFh2 and WildMana.
Which versions i can play withe Xtended 3.5?
Thanks.

I truly wish someone from master of mana modding team would take notice that there are eager players waiting with anticipation for news of the mod... the site being down does not help, and having tested multiple fantasy mods of civ4, I have to say me and my friends too, we have liked mom the best. :)

I do not visit this website anymore, so I won't update this post. If you want to contact me, try the website in my sig. thanks.

I checked that link and the site is down atm..

Can someone please post a link to the current version?

Thank you =)

i believe that the mod has been abandoned a few month ago.
when i last checked masterofmana.com, when it was still active, the last post was 6 month old, so i guess were not getting anything new for MoM, sadly.

Yeah, but some download links to the latest version would still be nice

esvath already uploaded the latest stable build in another thread:

esvath said:
[...]
I have uploaded MoMana version 2.11 and Xtended mod for it in this thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=542512

It is the latest stable build, but it is not the latest alpha that Sephi had worked on.

It has the Guilds, magic research, unit rosters etc but not the reworked unit stats (such as unit HP, magic defense etc). The stats were not balanced, anyway.

[...]

Could you convert this scenario "KE huge ICE Empires v1.1 for MagisterModmod" from Magister mod to Master of Mana? That would be terrific.

Could you convert this scenario "KE huge ICE Empires v1.1 for MagisterModmod" from Magister mod to Master of Mana? That would be terrific.

These two mods are very different, so there isnt a way of easily "converting". You'd have to rebuild the scenario nearly completly to get it into the other version.

There. It took me a while but at last here it is. I managed to recreate the Magister's Erebus map for this mod. The map is slightly different in some places but everything that is compatible is in there.

Attachments

• MoM Erebus.CivBeyondSwordWBSave
    1.4 MB · Views: 126
Top Bottom