Rate the Signature Above You

Guys, don't be RUDE. Atleast rate the sig above your's if you want to have some OT discussion.

I got banned from fiftychat, so 1/10

EDIT: Huh, that's censored. :huh:

EDIT: changed

Guys, don't be [Expletive deleted] Atleast rate the sig above your's if you want to have some OT discussion.

I got banned from fiftychat, so 1/10

EDIT: Huh, that's censored. :huh:

If you don't edit it it will be infracted. I won't report it, but someone inevitably will.

3/10 because the last line is horrible.

If you don't edit it it will be infracted. I won't report it, but someone inevitably will.

Yeah, but if the word ass is not censored, why would a longer version of it be? I geusse I'll change it.

You're vactioning while I'm at school :cry:

A link to a relatively bad forum game that is paused, a very right winger, which is okay, a quote that is boring, and nice to know you are on vacation and spending time on CFC.

3/10

I did Ilduces.

You aren't center right or libertarian. -2
Dissing the test. -2
Whatever quote. -1
Bad quote. -2
Bad joke. -3

0/10

This is at D3K.

Well, you could atleast rate mine :mad:

You aren't center right or libertarian. -2
Dissing the test. -2
Whatever quote. -1
Bad quote. -2
Bad joke. -3

0/10

This is at D3K.

:lol:

2 X-POSTS. :wow: Two people posted before I edited my rating :lol:

I x-posted myself :lol:

A bunch of political quotes 6/10

Thanks. And, I did post a rating for yours. IIRC I said 3/10 because of a dumb last quote.

1/10 for the link to a nes
edit x-post this was cull
A link to a relatively bad forum game that is paused, a very right winger, which is okay, a quote that is boring, and nice to know you are on vacation and spending time on CFC.
I like iot,
then why does being right wing that give me a bad score?
The quote isn't boring
atm I am not on vacation, I just got back from Europe yesterday, and in 2 days I am going up north.
Also you rated this exact sig a few pages back

Top Bottom