Thoughts on the New Wonders/Artifacts?

soprismb

Chieftain
I'd just like to hear what you guys think about the new wonders and artifacts. What are your favorites? I really think Camelot is powerful, but I'm just a glue sniffing crack addict so I really don't know what to think.

On that same subject I want to ask, it seems like Pharoah's Needle gives me a very predictable pattern and I wanted to know if anyone else has had a different technology than mine. It ALWAYS gives me either, Feudalism early OR Flight Industrial OR Advanced Flight Modern. Has anyone ever recieved anything OTHER than those three from Pharoah's Big Hard Throbbing Needle?

can you tell us what the wonders are? I have yet to purchase this expansion. Seems like whatever they are they can tbe too gamebreakeing. Also, this probably isnt the most apprporiate place for a penis joke.

im going crazy! are the new wonder and relics out and are they for MP???? someone answer this please im at work

no, they are talking about the DLC that you have to pay for that was released back in october and november. You can find out about the DLC at civilizationrevolution.com

the new wonders are crap, and I've never really used them that much. Plus the DLC has a bad rep for messing with peoples harddrive and many other problems. Lots of ppl have been forced to uninstall the DLC for this reason.

some of the free maps are cool, but you can't use any DLC in ranked matches. You can use them in unranked, and play some of the DLC scenarios there too.

Romans and spanish get stronger

They should put it on rank sounds funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Wonders and Artifacts are all pretty lame, especially since they're not for MP.

Top Bottom