The Holo Market Channel

tuxu

We are BTS!!!!
Hi all.

This thread is dedicated for resources that will advance the Moo2civ mod.

I've reconstructed(in a fast, crappy manner) the banner texture from the diplomacy room (which i suspect was suppos to be the senat room, there are seating places on the walls like in a theater) havent found a sticky dedicated for that here and I reckon we should have such a place.

The idea is to have a place in which people place textures, models, scripts, chipmunks or whatever may help this mod.

Spoiler :

maybe this thread should have 3 sub threads for textures, models and scripts.

I would like to start a list that is comprized of every single bit of data that would help us, would be easy to use and would nagate the necessity to search for these resources.

Now people can DL these works and rework them if they wish to better them and this way to better the total quality of this mod.

@JEELEN - Feel free to take over this thread, do what ever you think with it. I think that Fulano should have access too so the three of us would be able to upload stuff and change the main lists.

textures

Diplomacy banner from moo2 -
Spoiler :

models

<place holder>

scripts

<place holder>

They're not lost, they're all in Civ4 Unit Downloads. (I also downloaded them all, obviously.) I'm also downloading all Babylon 5 unit packs, as they're excellent models and some of them might be useful in MOO2Civ.

I'm also not sure if a single resource thread is handy (I already started a unit thread), but if people find it useful...

@tuxu: I can't really "take over" someone else's thread; members can only edit their own posts.

I do have a resource question though: someone mentioned this site (http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares) as being useful for MOO music, but I can't make heads or tails of how to download anything from there. So if original MOO music is appreciated for the mod, any suggestion would be welcome.

I do have a resource question though: someone mentioned this site (http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares) as being useful for MOO music, but I can't make heads or tails of how to download anything from there. So if original MOO music is appreciated for the mod, any suggestion would be welcome.
Sorry, I can't suggest anything, I tried it and it downloads files but they aren't mp3 files like it claims they are, they are WAY too small. I couldn't get them to play.

Its possible they are ogg files that were formed from highly compressed mp3s, that would account for the small file size. As ogg is an open source encoder I don't know of any commercial players for ogg files but I know audacity can handle it. If you want me to check, upload one of the songs here. Like JEELEN, I also have been unable to figure that site out.

If you are looking to get your hands on the original music and graphics then you should download MOO2 Workshop which is able to extract everything of interest from the orginal MoO2 .LBX files.

I have been using this myself for several years.

EDIT: link fixed

Top Bottom