Mass Effect Collection

For some strange reason, not all the tooltips in game are right.

I can see some sorta Citadel kinda thing, actually, with the whole League and such. Dunno about much else, though.

Mac Users the link has been updated with the most recent versions of each race that was released on Steam tonight. BNW versions will be out this week (hopefully).

Mac Users the G&K and BNW links have been updated with the most recent versions of all the civs and now also includes the Reapers.

Mac Users the G&K and BNW links have been updated with the most recent versions of all the civs and now also includes the Terminus Systems.

Hello, there!
While I love the mod, I can't seem to get it to download from the Steam workshop properly, so I've had to use the manual version. My issue is twofold, one more serious than the other.

First, could you clarify on the Geth for me? The ingame setup screen says that they gain a bonus to science from connected cities (Which I have been abusing early game) but the workshop changelog says they simply drop the penalty to increased science costs from new cities. Which one is it?

Second, the more serious. A large number of the unit and building images (Geth Prime, for one, with some others) are either missing or corrupted for some reason, as they only appear as obnoxious red checkerboard patterns in the Civilopedia.

Top Bottom