More Civilisations

And then gets comprehensively hammered by Oda in online Mario Kart, I assume.

The Mughal icon looks awesome, exactly what I was looking for.

To those who were wondering, my concerns behind the leaderscreen for Lorenzo is (aside that it's from Assassin's Creed and I'd prefer original content where possible) that the pose seems like something for an intro and not a static leader screen, and that he's not even looking remotely towards you, but rather like he's showing you something. I dunno, maybe it's just that I like him on the icon better?

Ninja Lorenzo, when he gets angry, he brings out his nunchucks (and plays Wii)

And then gets comprehensively hammered by Oda in online Mario Kart, I assume.

[OFFTOPIC]I prefer Super Smash Bros. Brawl, reminds me of the April Fools joke they played over the release of Civ5. I'm ashamed to admit I liked the idea so much I tried working on a 'Super Smash Civilization' of sorts. I'm even more ashamed to admit I still think it's at least a good laugh to try it out.[/OFFTOPIC]

Awesome icon, I like the leaderhead too but knowing it's from a game kinda freaks me out a bit. We'll have to keep a lookout in case someone on the forums is an Ubisoft spy.
:c5spy:
We need a spy icon. :p

Guess it, plebs.

Here's my shot at that same thing. Btw, gimme that border ring, pleb.

When it's in the game, my lion will be bigger, bigger is better, therefore mine is better! :lol:

Well, aside from that the other difference appears to be I have a border around the sun before the rays, and my icon is embossed.

So Pouakai, which do you prefer and is there a green light on Lorenzo yet, or do you want a few more comments?

Irkalla, you can extract the rings at a size of 256x256 (game size) from the game files.

I'd say I prefer yours over Irkalla's.

Also, would I be able to take you up on the offer to do the map for the civ which Irkalla posted the icon for? Jan's most likely going to do the UU icons since you didn't really want to do the civ, so I thought I'd put a little less pressure on you for it and see if he could lend a hand

I prefer Irkalla's, it looks somewhat better for my taste, but both look great

I'd say I prefer yours over Irkalla's.

Also, would I be able to take you up on the offer to do the map for the civ which Irkalla posted the icon for? Jan's most likely going to do the UU icons since you didn't really want to do the civ, so I thought I'd put a little less pressure on you for it and see if he could lend a hand
Sure, I'm much more willing to do maps, they're more fun and take less effort!

Let's get a proper icon comparison (I've scaled my lion down a bit, seemed a bit too big):

I may try to give Medicci a try, to make him look more similar to its icon, while keeping the background of that image...

That's simply amazing Sukritact... Really, nothing else can be said hehe :D

Top Bottom