Community Call to Power Project

Haha just seen your email Chrome, and yea i'll build CCTP in modbuddy(id email back but hotmail is acting all weird).

Awesome. Just waiting for Fires to bust out those bugs :hammer:

Quick fix for the TEXT_KEY_ issues.

Simply D/L and extract into the CCTP text folder, overwrite when prompted.

Just downloaded this mod to try it, it seems really cool, but im having the same text issue where all the tooltips are just messed up "text_key_building" etc. etc., i tried adding this file and overwrote the original, but nothing changed ingame, still cant see what any wonders do, lol

Hi samzonx, the version that is on the OP doesn't work with Gods & Kings yet. It is being worked on and will hopefully be ready within the week. :)

And this is with the text fix posted? Do me a favor; check you logs (My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Logs/Database) and post the contents here. My guess is that there is an errant duplicate text string somewhere.

Thats good to hear, but i have G&K disabled, why is it still messing up?
o_o

Maybe you have to move God and Kings out of the folder, and clean your cache. But i will not bet on this:hmm:.

And this is with the text fix posted? Do me a favor; check you logs (My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Logs/Database) and post the contents here. My guess is that there is an errant duplicate text string somewhere.

says invalid file when i try to attach the actual log, opening it with np:
(its database.log, not a database directory? o.o)
Spoiler :

[81688.004] constraint failed
[81688.004] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[81698.503] Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[81698.503] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
[81698.503] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
[81699.876] Invalid Reference on UnitGameplay2DScripts.UnitType - "UNIT_HITTITE_WARCHARIOT" does not exist in Units
[81699.876] Invalid Reference on UnitGameplay2DScripts.UnitType - "UNIT_SUMERIAN_PHALANX" does not exist in Units
[81699.876] Failed Validation.
[81700.516]
-- SQLite Memory Statistics --
Memory Usage:
[Cur] [Max]
Malloc: 386536 39545960
PageCache: 4364 4982
LookAside: 0 0
Scratch: 0 1

Static Buffer Overflows:
[TooLarge] [NoSpace]
PageCache: 0 34858000
Scratch: 0 0

Largest Allocations:
Malloc: 131072
PageCache: 1160
Scratch: 6376

Prepared Statements:
Current: 10
------------------------------

^ seems to be rather short for a log, and non descript lol

Somewhat amusing, i figured if i built a wonder the text would show up in the actual completion screen, but nope, haha :p

Tis is true. It doesn't actually tell me anything :/. Did you try Gilgamesch's suggestion? If that doesn't work, it will probably be best to wait for the G&Ks release. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Maybe Horem knows what's up?

Tis is true. It doesn't actually tell me anything :/. Did you try Gilgamesch's suggestion? If that doesn't work, it will probably be best to wait for the G&Ks release. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Maybe Horem knows what's up?

Yeah ill try that, its not a big deal, though i must say, despite all the new things being unreadable, from what i can see i like this project alot.

Random question though, i dont know if this is possible given the way you segregated the tech types, but is there any way (possibly in future development) to be able to automatically get the pre-reqs for a tech que by clicking on a later one?

What i mean is:

I cant seem to find ballistics anywhere, and i couldn't find it in military, but i cant get physics until i get ballistics, and since its on another tree i see no line, and clicking physics does nothing, i guess its not a big deal just a little confusing for someone new to this mod :p

LOL oh my, apparently i got engineering with out masonry, what is this i dont even.. Yeah. im going to wait untill G&K release because weird things are happening, lolol, either way, thanks for this mod it looks fantastic (The social policies alone make me want to play it soo bad)

BTW just tested some features with the beliefes and it looks like we can create a lot of new cool beliefs. Also the Modbuddy has get some fixes and it lookes much better to test your new mods without cleaning your cache every time.

Also your Database looks fine cant see any big problem there.

Last, cant wait to play my first game with CCTP, honestly any game without it feels naked.:rotfl:

BTW just tested some features with the beliefes and it looks like we can create a lot of new cool beliefs. Also the Modbuddy has get some fixes and it lookes much better to test your new mods without cleaning your cache every time.

Also your Database looks fine cant see any big problem there.

Last, cant wait to play my first game with CCTP, honestly any game without it feels naked.:rotfl:

first game? :p

first game? :p
Sorry only meant you with the Database.
The other things are for the community.
:sheep:

P.S. To make it clear first game with CCTP and God and Kings, i play this mod since the beginning

@ Samzonx - Clear you moduser data and cache folders, remove all mods from mod directory, reinstall CCTP(so its the only mod in the mod folder) + Text & AssignStartingPlot.lua fix. Post logs(Zip or Rar them up) if it fails. Thats a standard log file, ie vanilla, u booted civ5 after your failed game and reset the logs :), all logs get overwritten once u boot civ 5, its 1 the first things the exe does. You dont even need to start a game, just get as far as the game setup Quick/Advance setting ect, the database files are alrdy loaded by then. Minimize and look at the logs, rar them up ect.

And your right Chrome, any Duplicate tag will now cause the whole files to fail, addition in last patch/G&K. That includes Mod files from all mods you have active.

I just downloaded the new version of the mod, 2.55. Also, when I started steam and started Civ5 there was a game update, have not played in a while. I go through the mod acceptance and then advanced setup, do what I want and go to play. As soon as the load stops and I click begin playing, it says my civ has been defeated and the game is over. I have tried several times and still the same result.

Any ideas?

@ Ronnoc - Install this and this. Works for 647 patch, CCTP not compatible with G&K yet.

Thanks for quoting these :DD
Chrome could you put these links somewhere up on the first post, perhaps?
Would be awesome :3 and yeah i have not tried CCTP since the last time i posted, will try sometime today after work

Thanks for quoting these :DD
Chrome could you put these links somewhere up on the first post, perhaps?
Would be awesome :3 and yeah i have not tried CCTP since the last time i posted, will try sometime today after work

Just added it to the OP. Thanks for the idea! And thank you Horem for the actually fix.

Top Bottom