Improvement Graphic request thread (Civ4 conversion)

It's coming. I just had a few deadlines this past week, but I should have time to do it now. I'll take a look at it tonight.

Edit: ... Tomorrow night ;)

I'd like to request an improvement that looks like a walled city. :D

Can you convert the "Gross Zimbabwe" model from Andreas Charell's page? That would do nicely.
And if possible, do you know how to make a high quality icon by superimposing the 3D model on a blank Firaxian icon?

Danmasch -

If you could convert the Marketplace from this pack, that would be totally awesome.

Thank you!

We're in desperate need of some Native American camp designs:

For the first one, we'll need a walled encampment (similar to a barb camp), with perhaps a Workshop and some elements from the Marketplace within the camp.

For the second camp, I'd love to see a Regimental camp, combined with some assets of the marketplace.

We're in desperate need of some Native American camp designs:

For the first one, we'll need a walled encampment (similar to a barb camp), with perhaps a Workshop and some elements from the Marketplace within the camp.

For the second camp, I'd love to see a Regimental camp, combined with some assets of the marketplace.

Although not exactly what you want, the Regiment camp has been converted (by me) for my needs in ExCE, which you can always make use of. The Temple and Workshop are also converted.

Sorry for the lack of progress. My wife just gave birth to our new daughter two days ago, and before that i had two weeks of exams. So haven't really gotten much done lately. But I'll prioritise it once I get working again.

Sorry for the lack of progress. My wife just gave birth to our new daughter two days ago, and before that i had two weeks of exams. So haven't really gotten much done lately. But I'll prioritise it once I get working again.

Congratulations!

WOAH MAN! Congrats! Don't worry about his stuff! Your daughter and school beat our hobbies :)

Hi, since I just learned how to convert models, you don't have to convert the Stecak for me anymore; I can do that now. Since you already started with the Kastell, I'll wait for that ;) Wouldn't want you to do something for nothing. (Can't make "under construction" graphics, but I'll just use something in-game)

Yeah, I've seen you progress in the tutorial thread. Great you figured it out.
For the 'under construction' model I usually use the same model, but slightly altered (smaller, lowered size, etc). That's a pretty easy workaround.
I'll prioritise getting the Kastell done quickly.

Also, to those who follow the thread and has made request, I'm sorry for the lack of progress. I've been quite busy lately, so whenever I've had time to do some modding, I've primarily focused on my own stuff. I'll resume work on the conversions once I've gotten my next civ released.

Top Bottom