A Civ of Thrones - Development Thread

Hey there. I'm here to congratulate him on the great idea and effort and to offer my help in any way I can. I'm a computer science student and I know and can learn some stuff to help so... I just need a task :D

And an idea...a deature that would try to "imitate" the GoT world: a civ would be able to gift a city that was taken from another civ to a city state. And with that, the city state would be promoted to a civ :D. That would grant some special bonus to the donator civ: like immediat alies with them + some gold or etc. Kinda cool but might be too complicated.

Spoiler :

This would be good with Bolton and other minor houses, as they were promoted in the series. Additionally, for the future, we could choose to start as one of those minor houses (city states) and get ourselves promoted to a civ by taking another minor house (city state).
I was thinking about those titles they have: "Wardens of the North", Wardens of the West, etc... and turn those into special starting wonder that would give the civs something special as a starting bonus. Or something that could be achieved ingame by doing something.

Hey there, is this Mod still alive? I really love the idea and setting that you guys came up with and started to create.

anyone here? how many we have to wait. Release it in steam, i will buy this mod.

I'd imagine we can safely call this dead, OP hasn't said anything in half a year.

I'd imagine we can safely call this dead, OP hasn't said anything in half a year.

I haven't said nothing because I'm rarely playing/modding civ and I don't want to be put under pressure for a release, however the project isn't dead!!
Here you can see my success with the recreation of the Wall:
Spoiler :

Is the strip of cleared land north of the Wall too small to be represented by a clear hex between it and the forest? Just curious :)

Hi everyone,

great to hear, that there is still progress. Didn't mean to put you under any kind of pressure.

Is there any way I can help you with the modding?

Hi! I just found this mod thread and I am really impressed with the quality of work that has gone into the mod! I don't know a bit about modding, but I am willing to learn if I could help out with the project in some way. I'd love to help out with the creation of a House Targaryen.

Spoiler :
Basically, I could see that civilization forming in the south central part of an Essos map, with the Slaver's Bay cities being the foundation for the civilization. Unique unit would be unsullied, unique building would be a fighting pit.

I haven't said nothing because I'm rarely playing/modding civ and I don't want to be put under pressure for a release, however the project isn't dead!!
Here you can see my success with the recreation of the Wall:
Spoiler :

Wow! I'm so happy to see you're still working on the mod :D:D!
The wall looks beautiful!
Can you share with us what you have done in the recent months?

Out of topic: Game of thrones get me to sleep very easily. There's too many conversations and very few battle scenes.

I am glad this mod is not dead. The Wall looks awesome!

How is it not dead? i see it's dead...
We need to make another, proper mod for Got, with more female leaders!
^^

How is it not dead? i see it's dead...
We need to make another, proper mod for Got, with more female leaders!
^^
He said he is still working on it. The wall looks awesome!

Is there any chance to see those civs separately released? Because... I don't really watch game of thrones but I like the civ designs.

Hello.
You know these mods: Wonders of Ice and Fire - Essos (v 2); Wonders of Ice and Fire - The Great Houses (v 1); Wonders of Ice and Fire - Westeros (v 2) ?
Maybe these can help you.

Top Bottom