Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Ancient CFC

Votes: 19 8.9%

• Total voters
Whatever is the default is fine.

100 post?

God, I can't rememeber when I had only 100 posts. :crazyeye:

Originally posted by Mikoyan
What about a classic Unix theme? Green text and layout on black background... :vampire:
(With exception for avatars and such, which would still have color.)
Something like that would suit me well for posting at work, although an MVS TSO/ISPF session style would be even better :D

It would be nice if this was a multiple vote poll so that I could vote for pale white and turnip green. :)

I'll stick with Classic until the "real" Classic forum style sets in. ;)

Would it be possible to give a link on the main page so that people are more likely to visit and vote on this poll?

At the moment not many people have voted and the counts on the main page do not represent peoples favourite style and its not very accurate either.

I did that on a forum and a mod dragged it to this board. Then it mysteriously disappeared. I checked my subscribed threads and it wasn't there. I suppose it was deleted - though I don't know why.

What about YELLOW GREEN? That style ruled until it got removed! The bomber logo was awesome and the green was bright. Now Turnip Green's green is really dark - it dulls me a bit.

Turnip green is the bomb! Don't diss turnip green! :mad:

There's nothing wrong with a classic. :D Although, I also like pale white.

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ

You say that but apparently you are using the extreme style...

My vote goes to turnip.

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ

I'll think what I want to think - and I think that Yellow Green was better - though it wasn't so popular. The bomber in the CFC Forums logo ruled! Now I just have to settle for the SDI picture now...

Turnip Green is the bomb but Extreme CFC is your style?

It's cool but I liked the Bomber better - that's why I miss using Yellow Green as my CFC style.

I like the mac style. I would get a apple comp but I already have civ3 for windows. Oh well, it wasn't ment to be i Guess.

we should really start this again but with ancient cfc included which is undoubtebly the best

Top Bottom