Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Mac OS X

Votes: 29 13.6%
  • Extreme CFC

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Ancient CFC

Votes: 19 8.9%

• Total voters
Modern is the only one that really looks "right" to me. I've tried all of the other ones and they make the forums look weird, I can't tell what's going on as easily as I can with Modern. And for some reason it is showing that I use the Extreme style (probably my least favorite of all), but I am actually using Modern.

Originally posted by Immortal
whoa hbd, its like steping back to december...

I use classic cfc. Im a traditionalist.

December? :confused: I asked for Turnip Green to be restored in early Septebmer...

Dark Blue.... It's my fav color... So why not?

i used the extreme one. it's quite alright once you got used to it, and it only took me a day to get used to it.

I've now switched to Mac OS X, and it has rejuvenated my CFC experience! :goodjob:

After getting TF to add the bottom links chain, it's now perfect! :D

It's got the bottom links on it now? Cool! I'll have to check it out. I always liked that one.

I love the Mac OS X style, but for some stupid reason, my Firewall at work doesn't. It takes 5 minutes to display a page at work, whereas at home, it is virtually instantaneous. :confused:

So I have switched to my second choice: Pale White. (Although at work, I never see anything below the ad at the bottom. E.g., the line of links including "Upload File". :confused: :confused: )

The other styles are interesting, but I like Modern the best.

Originally posted by Turner_727
It's got the bottom links on it now? Cool! I'll have to check it out. I always liked that one.
Yeah, after hinting to TF half-jokingly. :) For some odd reason, he likes to keep me happy... :mischief: :p

I kind of like how the no of new PMs you've received and your PC being shown in that box at the top on the main forumpage. The changed icons are all also very cool, and unusual. :goodjob:

Modern CfC for me :)

I tried changing once, but it kinda went all funked up...

Originally posted by XIII
After getting TF to add the bottom links chain, it's now perfect! :D
Nope, I can tell, it has many faults, the big one being no PM space tracker

Dark Blue is the best looking and as Suppersalmon said, it's calming.

I'd used just dark blue ever since the availability of so many themes, just need a change of scenery. ;)

XIII, can you convince TF to restore Yellow Green? Please?

Top Bottom