Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

okey. i know how to play civ 4.

Goodness! I forgot all about this! I normally check threads by clicking "My account" so if its never in the last 20 or so of my last checked threads, I will forgot about it.

I'm perfectly willing to continue, and also OK with a restart, I don't care. But if you restart, you should pick a different nation (Variety is good.)

The point of realpolitik Rome was to represent the political situation in the Republic for the 100 years before it became the Empire in a realpolitik. It wouldn't feel right to use another nation.
I will be restarting, due to how long it has been since the last update, and given the rule changes it makes sense to restart. in

I will either play (in order of preference):
Rome
Maya
China
Mongolia
Japan
India

Place your votes here.

There's already an RP India (Even though I didn't really get involved) so don't do that.

Rome or Maya is OK, but Japan, China, or Mongolia would all be great.

vote for mongolia.

I just saw this thread, but I vote for for Japan! :p

I would like to place a vote for America, if we are doing another RFC themed one, that is. Also, I think that we shouldn’t do a native civ (Aztec, Inca, Maya or Ethiopia) because that would be to hard and unrealistic IMO.

:D

i take back my vote of mongolia and vote for greece.

Let's get this started!

Will it be in RFC or RFC:RAND? I hope so.

Not sure yet. It will either be:
RFC Marathon
RFC RAND
Giant Earth Map 200BC
ROM light

Please, please, please use RFC RAND/Marathon. I don’t know anything about ROM or GEM.

Please, please, please use RFC RAND/Marathon. I don’t know anything about ROM or GEM.
ROM is complex to say the least, so I understand why that would make things difficult.
GEM is amazing, the only difference is the map is 154% bigger then earth 18 civs map (rather then 60% for RFC), and it totally revamped the combat mechanics.
The techs and buildings are unchanged.

Top Bottom