Mod that makes civ v ai very aggressive?

soaren

Chieftain
Basically, yes I could go through ALL of the xml files and make boldness 10 and whatnot, but I'm wondering if there is a mod where someone did that and more?

I like to play games where there is like 15 vs me, but in such games, the standard ai is still way too easy and it gets annoying.

Give all of (or some combination of) these to try.

Note that these need to be placed in a .SQL file (they are SQL statements) when making a mod.

Code:
UPDATE Defines SET FLAVOR_RANDOMIZATION_RANGE = 0;

UPDATE Leader_Flavors SET Flavor = 12 WHERE FlavorType = 'FLAVOR_NAVAL';
UPDATE Leader_Flavors SET Flavor = 12 WHERE FlavorType = 'FLAVOR_OFFENSE';
UPDATE Leader_Flavors SET Flavor = 12 WHERE FlavorType = 'FLAVOR_EXPANSION';
UPDATE Leader_Flavors SET Flavor = 12 WHERE FlavorType = 'FLAVOR_NUKE';
UPDATE Leader_Flavors SET Flavor = 12 WHERE FlavorType = 'FLAVOR_USE_NUKE';
UPDATE Leader_Flavors SET Flavor = 12 WHERE FlavorType = 'FLAVOR_SCIENCE';

UPDATE Leader_MajorCivApproachBiases SET Bias = 10 WHERE MajorCivApproachType = 'MAJOR_CIV_APPROACH_WAR';
UPDATE Leader_MajorCivApproachBiases SET Bias = 10 WHERE MajorCivApproachType = 'MAJOR_CIV_APPROACH_HOSTILE';
UPDATE Leader_MinorCivApproachBiases SET Bias = 10 WHERE MajorCivApproachType = 'MINOR_CIV_APPROACH_CONQUEST';

UPDATE Leaders SET VictoryCompetitiveness = 10;
UPDATE Leaders SET Boldness= 10;
UPDATE Leaders SET DiploBalance = 2;
UPDATE Leaders SET WarmongerHate = 10;
UPDATE Leaders SET DenounceWillingness = 10;
UPDATE Leaders SET DoFWillingness = 2;

Disclaimer: Having the AI hate everyone and go to war with everyone may not be as exciting as you think.

Also note that the AI is absolutely trash at long-range war-fare. In other words, if someone is on the other side of the map, all you can expect him/her to do is throw insults at you every other turn while going about their business.

So to make this work, I just throw it in a sql file in a mod and load that mod?

Awesome thanks doing that right now!

Top Bottom