Help please ( question )

lcm1947

Chieftain
Having a problem understanding about food. All the other things like gold, culture and faith is plainly shown but not food and it seems food is as important if not more so then the other items so where do you keep track of how much food you have?

Food is strictly a city issue (until BNW, anyway), so you won't see it in a nice number up top like culture or gold. You just have to look in the city screens and see what you can do to improve your food yield, by manually moving your citizens if need be.

Yeah, in the city screen it lists the food, production, culture, etc., for the city.

OK, I see what you mean but still think it should be shown like the other important things that affect your civ. Thanks for the replies though.:D

Do you have a suggestion for what would be shown? The other stats that are shown in the top bar are all aggregate for your empire - gold, culture, happiness, etc. Food and production are only used within the city they are produced in, so they are only listed there.

OK guinsoo I see what you mean and didn't realize that food and production is by city. New to the game and that helps me understand. Guess I just didn't put it all together and still haven't by any means but that explains that to me. Good info - thanks.

Top Bottom